View Full Version : Any suggestions for organizing to-do/ project lists on blackberry ??

laurenTXchica
08-19-09, 03:35 PM
I just recently purchased a blackberry to help stay organized.

I really like it so far but one feature it is lacking is the ability to have multi-layered to-do lists.

Ideally I would like to find an app that would allow me to make multiple project lists that can each be broken down into their own list.

I have to break projects up into small steps and would like to be able to do so on my blackberry.

Are there any apps/software that will allow me to do this? Thanks for your help!

BFGuru
08-19-09, 05:48 PM
Hmmm.
I have an iphone. I know I use the calendar for scheduling appointments for everything. There's also a "notes" list. But I haven't quite figured that aspect out. I know when I have to break things up into bits, I had better luck with my own self made day timer that had my day split into 15 minute increments. It worked wonderfully until I would forget to reference it. LOL

livinginchaos
08-20-09, 02:01 AM
I have a BB, but don't really need todo lists, although I should start doing them.
Anyway,
after a lovely GOOGLE search (a fine search engine, by the way, very helpful)
Here is what I found:(not all are free)

1- PocketDay Lists
2- Todo Matrix and Idea Matrix from Rexwireless
^^^^^^^^^heard this is the best by many people, but you do have to pay for it. Not sure how much, after a free 30 day trial.
3- MemoPad
4- "NextAction Blackberry"
5- BBTask Pro

Grafter
08-20-09, 03:09 AM
Skoach (http://skoach.com/) does exactly what you are requesting, and a lot, lot more.

It's web-based, and they have recently added a mobile app compatible with the Blackberry.

I really liked it when I was using it. However, it was in a beta version then, and free.

There is a subscription fee now, but you may find it worth it. It's not outraegous, I'm just cheap when it comes to certain purchases.

It really is a great tool.

Turbochica
08-23-09, 08:06 PM
Yhanks Grafter i will check this out too

Skoach (http://skoach.com/) does exactly what you are requesting, and a lot, lot more.

It's web-based, and they have recently added a mobile app compatible with the Blackberry.

I really liked it when I was using it. However, it was in a beta version then, and free.

There is a subscription fee now, but you may find it worth it. It's not outraegous, I'm just cheap when it comes to certain purchases.

It really is a great tool.