9-9: ran intervals for ~2.25 miles
9-10: walked ~3 miles
9-11: ran intervals ~2.25 miles
9-12: ran intervals ~1.5 miles

Come on y'all, talk to me!

stef
09-14-09, 04:30 PM
Exercised (I think) 2 evenings, with that exercise ball
Hiking sunday in the forest! yikes. about 3.5 hours not counting the picnic.... includes hills and rocks.

justcallmedorie
09-15-09, 07:02 AM
stef, I have to say that hiking sounds wonderful. We've got that farm about 2 hours north of us and while it's got lots of flat land, the flat land is all propped up on hills-LOL, so I hike there. I used to do it everyday I was there but have gotten slack, mainly because part of the hike usually consists of coming back through the cow field and while I'M not afraid my girls, my idiot dog barks and rushes them like crazy which ****es them off severely. Then he runs behind me. I'm not too wild about being trampled by my bovine, so we don't get to hike very often...:( Now if Max wasn't such an idiot...but his nicknames are "Bubba" and "Dufus" so that should tell you something! ;)

justcallmedorie
09-15-09, 07:03 AM
stef, I have to say that hiking sounds wonderful. We've got that farm about 2 hours north of us and while it's got lots of flat land, the flat land is all propped up on hills-LOL, so I hike there. I used to do it everyday I was there but have gotten slack, mainly because part of the hike usually consists of coming back through the cow field and while I'M not afraid my girls, my idiot dog barks and rushes them like crazy which ****es them off severely. Then he runs behind me. I'm not too wild about being trampled by my bovine, so we don't get to hike very often...:( Now if Max wasn't such an idiot...but his nicknames are "Bubba" and "Dufus" so that should tell you something! ;)
Whoops, my bad, it ANGERS them severely...

cwatca
09-19-09, 12:46 AM
I haven't been working out in a while at the gym or on the EA Sports Active but this week has been the first week in a long time that I've actually gone to the gym to workout Mon-Fri. :) 5 days straight...:):):)

firstdesserts
09-19-09, 11:36 AM
Woah! Where have I been?! Generally hitting and missing my routine 'cause the Adderall I was taking messed up my sleep (no sleep) pattern. Back to coffee and back to walking and running around the lake. I've been doing intervals of run/walk/run/walk. Half a lap walk, and half a lap run X 3. Still working up to a 4 lap / 5 mile / one hour run. Still walk fast and run slow...