View Full Version : ADD parent support group

mike1w
09-16-09, 10:14 AM
If any parents of ADD children live in Hunterdon or warren counties ( or even morris ) then you might be interested in this. On thursday september 24th at 6pm, The Skylands chapter of CHADD will hold its first meeting of its parent support group. This 2 hour meeting will be held at the phillipsburg library in warren county. I can get more information for anyone who wishes. Its free to attend. The CHADD meeting will provide support, resources, and networking for parents of children with ADD/ADHD.
email (Moderator edited out email for privacy, please pm poster for contact info) for more information.

mike1w
09-21-09, 08:28 AM
The meeting starts at 6:30 at the library in phillipsburg, Sorry if any confusion arises.

mike1w
10-29-09, 03:25 PM
The skylands chapter of CHADD(children and adults with attention deficit disorder) will be having its next parent support group meeting tonight at the Phillipsburg Public Library in Phillipsburg, NJ. All are welcome to attend this free meeting, which starts at 6:30 in the library community room.
For more info call the library at (908) 454-3712
(moderator edited out contact information for privacy, please pm poster for info)

mike1w
10-30-09, 10:30 AM
Mark your calendars! The next meeting of the New Jersey Skylands chapter of CHADD, children and adults with attention deficit disorder, will be holding its next Parent support group meeting on November 18<SUP>th</SUP>, 2009 at 6:30 p.m. in the community room of the village arms apartments on Marshall street in Phillipsburg, NJ. Light refreshments will be served. Local transportation and childcare will both be available free of charge courtesy of NORWESCAP family services of Phillipsburg. Come meet other parents of children with ADD/ADHD. Lots of resources, networking, and information available. The meeting is free to attend but advance registration is suggested since space is limited. The Village Arms Apartments in Phillipsburg are easily accessible and convenient to Warren, Morris, Somerset and Hunterdon counties in New Jersey and Northampton county in Pennsylvania, and routes 22, 78, 57, 519, and 611. There is even a Mcdonalds across the street. For information and directions, or to register, please call the chapter coordinator, (moderator edited out contact infor for privacy reasons, please contact poster for info.)

mike1w
10-30-09, 11:22 AM
Sorry for any grammatical errors. I think the post can be well enough understood. I hope I see you all there.

mike1w
10-30-09, 12:50 PM
Update on the meeting and the chapter:
The website is http://www.chadd.net/template.cfm?affid=324&p=about
and the email is skylands@chadd.net

mike1w
10-30-09, 01:47 PM
The location, which I was wrong about due to ADDer impulsivity, is actually the Fisher Avenue meeting Room in Phillipsburg, NJ. The contact info remains the same.

Song of Mercy
10-30-09, 09:07 PM
Please remember that any information that compromises any individuals privacy or security is not to be posted in the general forums. This includes both your own privacy information or any other private individuals information.

Thank You,
Your ADDF Staff,
Song of Mercy

mike1w
11-02-09, 05:24 PM
My mistake. Sorry If i caused any problems
Anyway the meeting is Wednesday November 18th, 2009.
For info or registration please go to the website : http://www.chadd.net/324
Email (of the group) skylands@chadd.net
Free childcare and transportation are available locally. Details on the website.

mike1w
02-04-10, 11:03 AM
The next meeting will be february 17th, 2010.
please email or see the website for details. Light refreshments will be available, and a speaker, a social worker, will be attending to talk about raising a child with ADHD.