View Full Version : Who has an Android (Google) phone

ADB1
09-20-09, 04:17 AM
I have a G1 - HTC dream.

Does anyone else have one and how do they like it

2Springers_Matt
09-20-09, 08:36 AM
My wife and I both do. I have the add.. I LOVE that phone! I love how many apps there are, I love that i rarely get dropped calls, I love the integrated gmail, browser, and obviously I cant live without the google calendars, which I share with my wife. I can set all kinds of reminders, auto text message reminders and it snychs automatically with my gmail, so I never (well almost never) miss an appointment, meeting or 'thing'.

GET IT!

ADB1
09-20-09, 10:45 PM
Thanks 2spimgers. I am generally pleased.
But would like a way o being able to sync files between phone and PC or a server.

2Springers_Matt
09-21-09, 06:21 PM
It can do that. You can use the usb cable with appropriate software, or if your tech savvy I would think you could do even more. I dont do any of that techy stuff though..

romeosidvicious
10-09-09, 11:00 AM
I am stuck on WinMo (Sprint Touch Pro) until Sunday when I get my Sprint Hero. Although I am torn between getting the Hero so I can get the hell off WinMo and waiting for the Nov 1 release of the Samsung Android phone on November 1. What do you all think the best option would be?

EshkaronsEngine
12-03-10, 03:57 PM
I am stuck on WinMo (Sprint Touch Pro) until Sunday when I get my Sprint Hero. Although I am torn between getting the Hero so I can get the hell off WinMo and waiting for the Nov 1 release of the Samsung Android phone on November 1. What do you all think the best option would be?
Go for the Hero. I have one and it's awesomly unique.

andy78
01-03-12, 04:12 AM
Guys sorry for bumping into an old thread. How many guys out here have an android phone?

Kaimei
01-03-12, 09:08 AM
I have the Nexus 4g. I love the fact that I can program multiple alarms on it, so I've got 4 of them set to remind me to take my meds through the day.

gerwin
01-03-12, 09:14 AM
I love my Experia X10I with android

anonymouslyadd
01-03-12, 10:47 AM
I have the Nexus 4g. I love the fact that I can program multiple alarms on it, so I've got 4 of them set to remind me to take my meds through the day.

How about typing Kaimei? Are you able to type easily, and is it a touch screen?

How many alarms does it have total? Mine has three, and I find that I need to set and reset throughout the day. I would like to be able to set three alarms for my meds the night before and still have some alarms left over.

Magicwithin
01-03-12, 11:30 AM
LOL I have an old Nokia 3310, remember these?
Released a wooping 12 years ago 84 48 Monochrome px screen, GSM! YAY!

Hehe, it works fine enough.
But in fact, I am getting a Samsung Galaxy S2 shortly... cannot wait!

momtotwo
01-03-12, 01:03 PM
I have a Droid Bionic and love it!

This is my second Android phone. I upgraded to the original Droid the first day it was available and 2yrs later I upgraded to the Bionic. Both phones are excellent and they have allowed me to stay connected while still having quality phone calls.

I am just starting to use the calendar since I was depending on my work calendar until now (department was laid off). I am hoping that it helps keep me in line! :D

Kaimei
01-03-12, 01:04 PM

How many alarms does it have total? Mine has three, and I find that I need to set and reset throughout the day. I would like to be able to set three alarms for my meds the night before and still have some alarms left over.

It's a touchscreen only. Typing is a lot easier because I have the Swype keyboard, which is downloadable for all Android phones, and it's FAR superior to any of the preloaded ones. Basically, you just draw lines between the letters instead of touching each one individually. I highly recommend it for anyone who uses their phone a lot. It's the main reason I've been able to be active on the board again!

I don't know how many alarms it has. So far I have six set, and the highest I've gone is ten for one day. Each one can be customized: what days it goes off, how long the snooze is, and a name or note to remind me why it's going off and what I'm supposed to do about it. Gotta love that!

emploding
01-03-12, 05:24 PM
I have an HTC Desire and love it. The only downside is the lack of space for apps, it fills up really quickly. But love the apps available for android, especially games etc that keep me amused when I'm bored :D

andy78
01-04-12, 04:34 AM

I love my Experia X10I with android

LOL I have an old Nokia 3310, remember these?
Released a wooping 12 years ago 84 48 Monochrome px screen, GSM! YAY!

Hehe, it works fine enough.
But in fact, I am getting a Samsung Galaxy S2 shortly... cannot wait!

I have a Droid Bionic and love it!

This is my second Android phone. I upgraded to the original Droid the first day it was available and 2yrs later I upgraded to the Bionic. Both phones are excellent and they have allowed me to stay connected while still having quality phone calls.

I am just starting to use the calendar since I was depending on my work calendar until now (department was laid off). I am hoping that it helps keep me in line! :D

I have an HTC Desire and love it. The only downside is the lack of space for apps, it fills up really quickly. But love the apps available for android, especially games etc that keep me amused when I'm bored :D
Guys can you please post something here in this thread I started.

http://www.addforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113461

I was looking for a good reminder app in android.

Kaimei
01-04-12, 08:40 AM
Guys can you please post something here in this thread I started.

http://www.addforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113461

I was looking for a good reminder app in android.

Mine isn't an app though - it's a feature of the particular phone I have. Trust me, if I had an app I liked and found helpful, I'd post it all over this forum! :D