View Full Version : Bored and feeling lethargic

FightingBoredom
05-14-04, 08:00 PM
So, I just wanted to say I feel like crap.
I've been home all day with my sick kids.
I was sick yesterday and I was fine, emotionally, until just a few minutes ago.

As I'm writing I started thinking what could have triggerd it.
And a few minutes ago my wife came home from work. The first thing she did was start ripping on our son for eating pizza on the furniture. She didn't say hi, or anything just starting *****ing at him. And part of me thinks she is *****ing at him but aiming at me since I was home all day with him and I "know" the rule about food on the furniture.
It sucks to be in a relationship where you feel better when someone is not around than you do when they are around!
Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of times when I feel good that she is around but this happens too often and it ticks me off!
I'd like to tell her to get her priorities straight.... but she won't get it. She comes home and takes over the house. Then she wonders why I have an issue with her being a control freak!

It's this kind of crap that starts me thinking that being single or with someone else might be more fun. Then I remember that after the first 3 days I would be right back where I am now......

Lafnalot
05-16-04, 11:16 AM
Ah great honest post, thanks for that.

I am in no position to even comment on the relationship thing as Im in the midst of a divorce, but I completely understand everything you have said here. Being sick, being hungry , being tired, being lonely or angry are all trigger issues for us. To help , you wont be sick for ever and we can listen to any *****ing you may need to do.

waywardclam
05-17-04, 10:26 AM
Man does this ever ring true to me.

Sorry... :( :( :(

biker
05-17-04, 11:49 AM
Same here. I am right with you on everything you said.
Jim