View Full Version : Support?

sarey
09-26-09, 01:30 PM
Once again.
I've just got back from hospital
I've been... 6 or so times since the Xmas last year? http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/images/smilies/frown.gif

I'm waiting for them to call back about my blood test results. They're testing for my blood clotting & my blood count. I went in originally due to tachycardia and feeling generally unwell, but whatever I guess. It's "normal" for me.

I have a virus on top of other health issues right now, so I'm pretty "blah" "grrr" "urgh" "sigh" atm...http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/images/smilies/frown.gif

I'm seeing a CFS/M.E Nurse next Tuesday at 5:30pm, I hope she can help somehow.

I'm feeling pretty cruddy.
Physically, mentally, emotionally, just...
A lot is going on.
Can I have some support?
Move if it's in the wrong place, I wasn't really sure...
:confused:

really
09-26-09, 02:03 PM
Hey Sarey, I hope you're doing okay! Sent you a message the other day to cheer you up -- hope you got it. Stick through it and all of us at ADDForums will keep rooting for you!

novagal
09-26-09, 02:13 PM
Hi Sarey, I just wanted to give you some (((hugs)))

sarey
09-26-09, 02:31 PM
Thank you so much...xx

livinginchaos
09-26-09, 03:28 PM
*gentle bear hug* hang in there, sarey! Tuesday is coming. You are in my thoughts and really want the CFS nurse to find something that you all can work with.

sarey
09-26-09, 03:54 PM
Thank you.

My bloods are back and they are okay they said.
Just... makes me a tad more confused as usual.
-.-

Thanks.
I'll update...x

peripatetic
09-26-09, 09:57 PM
hey there sarey,

hang in there:) i admire so much your strength in facing these illnesses and mysteries at such a young age. it's really quite remarkable and your resolve to work toward health is something i am sure inspires others who may be facing these obstacles to press on.

you're a good egg, sarey, and i hope you're feeling better soon:D:D

sarey
10-09-09, 01:33 AM
thank you xx
i saw the M.E Nurse & she assessed me further & set me some things to do in meantime while i wait for an official diagnosis.

livinginchaos
10-09-09, 01:53 AM
do you feel relieved to be on the road towards a diagnosis, finally?

sarey
10-09-09, 12:12 PM
Not reallysure,M.E hasno cure and is just a bundle of symptoms...
sigh