View Full Version : Need some info please?

305chick
10-30-09, 04:21 PM
My daughter got the Mckay Scholarship.We live in Lakeland I recently enrolled her at a private school The Monarch School.She is doing great so far but the school provides no transportation and I do not drive.My hubby works the night shift for publix dist.And he's getting tired of not being able to sleep because he gets home around 6 am and has to have her at school by 8:30 AM then he comes home and sleeps until 2 because he has to pick her up.I was raised in miami and I remember my grandmother used to pay a private bus to take me to and from school.Do they not offer anything like that here in lakeland? I really do not want to have her taken out of this school she's finally happy.

Song of Mercy
11-01-09, 11:26 AM
Hi 305 chick, may I suggest you scroll down the forums a bit and find your regional forum? I think you will get some responses there if anyone has input that will help.

Song

livinginchaos
11-01-09, 02:59 PM
the best thing to do is a google search to see if your area offers something like a private bus service. Is it possible for you to learn how to drive?