View Full Version : Medical info

10-30-09, 06:52 PM
Sorry got of on the wrong foot will try again. I have a four year old grandson who has been diagnosed with adhd/odd. We live in N.C. His parents live in Ga. The AMA will not help us find a specialist who handles adhd/odd. He has medicaid/peach state. Can anyone advise me on anyone who specializes in adhd/odd...and takes medicaid?

11-02-09, 03:26 PM
Just look for a child psychiatrist. They all can handle ADHD, although some are better than others. Some Pediatricians can handle it too.

11-02-09, 06:35 PM
This might help:
The last set of boxes to fill out include medicaid.

North Carolina Mental Health Association has a referral line as well:1-800-897-7494