View Full Version : Adult ADHD and Romantic Relationships

alyama33
12-20-09, 08:56 PM
Hello,
My name is Allison, and I am a fourth year graduate student in clinical psychology at Argosy University/Chicago. I am conducting research on adult ADHD and romantic relationships for my dissertation. I am investigating how adults with ADHD view their romantic partner, how they respond to problems, and how they evaluate their relationship satisfaction. The forum administrator approved me to post a thread about my research. To participate, you must be at least 18 years of age and currently dating or married (length does not matter). Your partner does NOT need to participate. Participation involves completing an online survey that takes approximately 30 minutes. The link to the study is below. The first screen is a consent form, but you do not need to provide your entire name or use your real name at all. I will have a raffle for 3 $20 gift cards at the completion of the study. Each participant is given a participant number, so responses will be coded by number, rather than name. If you have any questions or concerns, you can e-mail me at akrutul@chi.stu.argosy.edu. Thank you!

www.tinyurl.com/addstudy (http://www.tinyurl.com/addstudy)

~Allison