View Full Version : just started taking adderall xr...

landonk
01-15-10, 02:19 AM
2 weeks ago my doctor prescribed me 15mg pills and told me to take them in the morning. i've been doing that but tonight i had to do a huge essay for tomorrow so i took one at 8 and i just finished my essay. now im worried i won't be able to sleep but theres a bottle of trazodone 25mg upstairs that my mom was taking for awhile before she went to bed because of difficulty sleeping...would anyone recommend me takin one of these before i go to bed? if not what can i do??

ToadysFroggy
01-15-10, 02:26 AM
Ladonk,

I am not a huge fan of taking meds that are not prescribed for me so I don't want to tell you the right or wrong thing to do. I would prefer that you stay away from your mom's Trazdone.

I have sleep and other issues that require me to be on 300 mg of Trazodone each night along with a few other meds...I am in pain and that is the only reason I am up way past my 11pm bedtime.

Try to get off the internet, and stop allowing other stimuli to enter your mind; it will make it a lot easier to try to get to sleep!

Just some friendly advice from NJ!

Froggy

livinginchaos
01-15-10, 02:36 AM
Nope. Don't take it, cause it's not prescribed to you.

And as a moderator:

NO posts involving O.D.s, illegal or improper use of Medication are allowed

In an effort to protect all who use these forums, no posts will be allowed that encourage or support the illegal or improper use of medication of any kind. We do not condone illegal or improper use and do not wish to be a source of information for people who would use medication this way.