View Full Version : St *humph!* stu *uhk!* Trying to *jup jup!* study!!

ZiggyFry
01-21-10, 07:18 PM
I'm trying to study for exams tomorrow and I've got a lot to re-learn and to learn for the first time. I'm trying to hurry and I'm pretty stressed about it, and it's making me tic worse than I have in a long time. My eyes are hardly open long enough to make any progress, let alone my hands and my arms blah blah blah.

This is brutal! Can anyone else relate? The last time I've ticced this bad was when all our stuff shut off in the middle of djing a dance :D

Sin.*tic*Zi*drop!*ggy.

Logic
01-24-10, 07:37 PM
I was alright when I was revising, aside from the occasional involuntary throwing of the book to the floor, but my main problem was during my exam. I kept scratching the pen across the paper - it ended up looking like a toddler had scrawled all over it. I scrunched it up in my hand when I was smoothing it down at one point too - I have my exams in a private room (for obvious reasons) and i don't think the invigilators are told why you have your exam seperate, but mine just kept staring at me because of the sheer randomness of it all. That didn't help either, knowing that In was being silently judged the whole time. Would have been funny if it didn't happen during the darn exam, I was fine when I was walking home afterwards. Typical.

Logic