View Full Version : Call for Participants!

lswanlu
02-16-10, 03:50 PM
Dear Parent,
<o></o>
My name is Laura and I am graduate student in school psychology at Loyola University Chicago. I would like to invite you to participate in my dissertation study, which is a survey for parents of children with emotional and/or behavioral needs (i.e. ADD/ADHD, Autism spectrum, Anxiety, Depression, ODD, and so on). I am interested in hearing about your experience with the services and treatment that your child has received within the school and community.
<o></o>
The survey is for parents of children aged 3 to 19 who have emotional and/or behavioral needs and live in the United States. Please participate regardless of whether or not your child is receiving services. The goal of this study is to understand the extent to which children are receiving support for their needs, and the parent experience with the services.
<o></o>
The survey takes only about 20 minutes to complete. I canít thank you enough for considering participation in this study. Your voice is extremely important in potentially improving the quality of treatment children receive.
<o></o>
Just click on the following link to participate. You may also copy and paste the link into your browser.
<o></o>
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/R5FBHKC
<o></o>
Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions.
<o></o>
Thank You!

<o></o>