View Full Version : OK... Now I am confused !..Dexedrine/dextroamphetamine/Dextrostat

salleh
02-22-10, 09:05 PM
:confused:HALP !!!! I have spent 90% of my waking hours since last night when I discovered this forum ..( YAYAYAYA !!!) reading about meds for ADD....more specifically, Dexedrine..and the versions of it ....

.....I am speaking here of only the IR tablets, the caps are close to useless to me for some reason.....and if I can find them, I take the 10m tabs @ 60m a day, but my new doc told me he will be glad to up my dosage ( long story there but not cogent to this thread)

NEway .......I get that the former SKF labs no longer make the tablets, of any strength.....and that those tablets were called Dexedrine....which is.............the Brand name for the chemical compound destroamphedamine (sulfate ?)

I have been taking the generic brand, ( and I fear the dreaded Barr labs make the ones I take as they are the round orange pill with a 6 on one side and 952 over 10 on the other side.....and I add my complaint here ...stuff is very ...what's the word? ...well, it varies in strength ...and I think, but am not sure that I get headaches from it, and it for sure fails to keep my focus for any great length of time....

...............now, then, I had never heard of Dextrostat before reading about it here today .....

............and let me see if I have this correct......is this the same thing as the Dexedrine/dextroamphetamine ......chemically speaking .....

..............If it is the same ....does it come in tablets??? is it still available ??? how well made is it ??? and does anyone know how much the stuff costs.????

.................Anyone who can clear this up for me, well I would be very appreciative....I tried to figure it out for myself, but fear that I lost it somewhere in the posts .....

Salleh