View Full Version : Dr retiring -- need name of Dr in MD

03-10-10, 06:37 PM
My GP is quitting his practice. After reading the material on the ADHD sites, I think I have a problem. Can someone recommend a Dr. in Maryland (DC suburbs) that you have a good experience with? My only other problem is high blood pressure.

03-10-10, 06:43 PM
Check out the Regional threads here- as good a place as any to start.

Also try reaching out to your local CHADD organization. They should have a referral list.

You can also try your local 211 or First Call For Help group. They should be able to refer you to several options.

Finally, ask your retiring doc. Generally they have a list of colleagues that they are prepared to refer existing patients to.

03-11-10, 06:38 PM
Thank you for the info, but I need a name of a doctor who will prescribe medication and not put me through a whole psychiatrist deal. I can't have that on my record because of my job. I just want to pay cash and get the help I need. Prefer Montgomery County. Please, there must be someone out there that can give me a referral. You can email me at Thanks in advance for your help.