View Full Version : Google Calendar and BB- Great~

myvinyl333
03-22-10, 09:14 AM
I have tried so many organizational programs and utilities, everything from Franklin Planner to (Now) Google Calendar (http://www.google.com/calendar/render?utm_campaign=en&utm_source=en-ha-na-us-bk&utm_medium=ha&utm_term=google+calendar) and my BB. It is very easy to add things to and with gmail on my BB, I get notifications sent to my phones as to where I need to be or what I am supposed to do~
jorge

ginniebean
03-22-10, 10:27 AM
What's a BB?

andyum
03-22-10, 11:20 AM
I also use Google Calendar with my blackberry and love it.

myvinyl333
03-22-10, 11:36 AM
What's a BB?
Sorry... Black Berry

whorton
03-22-10, 07:52 PM
I have both my and my wife Blackberry(Crackberry) setup the same google calendar that way she can just add it to her blackberry then it updates my calendar. That way I do not have to worry about adding it to my calendar since its already there. I was sneaky and installed it on her phone while she was sleeping one night.

myvinyl333
03-22-10, 08:19 PM
I have both my and my wife Blackberry(Crackberry) setup the same google calendar that way she can just add it to her blackberry then it updates my calendar. That way I do not have to worry about adding it to my calendar since its already there. I was sneaky and installed it on her phone while she was sleeping one night.

I have several people I work with that do the same, which really helps, especially when I screw up... Good to hear that it works for others as well.