View Full Version : A word about pharmacies and desoxin ........

salleh
03-25-10, 09:51 PM
:DOh, and as I found out due to the information I received on this site by our esteemed moderators, that at least in California........pharmacies are required BY LAW to get you any legally prescribed medication ......

.......so, if you are having trouble finding desoxin ........and live in California, you have rights........I may have to print out the legal requirements of pharmacies just to put it right under their noses ... hee hee :cool:

Yellow
04-07-10, 10:13 PM
:DOh, and as I found out due to the information I received on this site by our esteemed moderators, that at least in California........pharmacies are required BY LAW to get you any legally prescribed medication ......

.......so, if you are having trouble finding desoxin ........and live in California, you have rights........I may have to print out the legal requirements of pharmacies just to put it right under their noses ... hee hee :cool:

What a long strange trip indeed my freind.

I hope the same goes for NY, cuz after a year of steady, unmissed psychiatric appts (adhd being the least problem of my issues), i think dexedrine might be the one i need to change .... so im getting desoxyn if my doc allows it. he knows im not a substance user/addict/abuser so it shouldnt be a problem except not only has he never Rxed, hes never heard of it, so hes looking into. ive tried every med, and this barr dexedrine is WORTHLESS, does nothing. i can take 30mgs (double my dose, prscribed 50mg a day, amx3, noon x4, early eve x 3 (10 5mg tabs intotal), and its useless except for feeling like a smooth cup of coffee....

i hope desoxyn is my final med, cuz im tired of all this **** man.im rxed 300 5mg tabs of barr dex a session (and since januarys fill, i have 350 tabs cuz i wont take it unless i cant get out of bed to get to work/go out/do something)

if desoxyn really is difft than dexedrine, ill need to try it since ive used them all (focalin, adderall, dexedrine,etc....) and i took all i could stands and i cant stands no more, so as long as my doc oks it and my insurance goes along with his chiocce, imight have finally found a solution.

i cant beleive it, im finally giving in to trying methamphetamine, but screw it, id rather feel better than take dex and feel like im supposed to feel better n dont