View Full Version : Monty - New Website: Mungo's Adult Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)

Monty
03-30-10, 10:58 PM
Hello everyone!

I have created a blog about my recent journey towards an assessment (taking place tomorrow) and my reflections on my life of 39 years so far, on the disorder and hopefully my new life after a diagnosis and medication. It is all about my life before and after a diagnosis of Adult Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder: Either ADHD predominately inattentive, ADHD predominately hyperactive-impulsive or ADHD combined type. We will see whether I am diagnosed or not...

Please drop by Mungo's ADHD at http://mungosadhd.blogspot.com and let me know what you think - feel free to comment on my first (and only, so far) post. And please be gentle... this is all rather new to me!

Thanks,

Monty

vssjayden
03-31-10, 12:02 AM
Looks great! Keep up the good work!

ginniebean
03-31-10, 05:01 AM
hi, I thought you wrote quite well. :) It was a pleasure to read, looking forward to more.

Monty
03-31-10, 08:27 AM
hi, I thought you wrote quite well. :) It was a pleasure to read, looking forward to more.

Thanks GinnieBean! Hope you are having a great day... I'll update with a new post shortly once my assessment is done.

mike1w
04-12-10, 10:45 AM
monty,
tis a good blog. I will read more.
michael

Monty
05-05-10, 07:19 PM
Well, it's official. I've been diagnosed (as of yesterday) with Adult ADHD Combined Subtype. My assessment is done. Now on to next steps...

Cheers!

meridian
10-09-10, 05:26 PM
Been looking over the blog and it looks great.

I think it is interesting that you have been keeping a Strattera log (112 days on Strattera . . . etc) just as I keep an Adderall log (today is day 11 on Adderall)

Keep writing! I'm looking forward to looking through what is already there.