View Full Version : bed-wetting?

AbuNoor
03-31-10, 07:29 PM
My daughter living with ADD was dry for years and then when my mother-in-law died last year she started wetting the bed again, and still wets the bed at least two or three times per week.

I don't really know what to do. All I have been doing so far is having her go to the bathroom before bed and having her strip her bed and hand me the wet stuff so that I can go wash it, while simultaneously not making a big deal about it (so as to not either give her attention for something "negative" or build on any anxiety she already may be exhibiting).

I have had her checked out for a physical cause, and her pediatrician cannot find one.

Werl
05-25-10, 08:54 PM
I suggest getting a bed alarm.

RedHairedWitch
05-25-10, 09:31 PM
Kids go through bed wetting phases.

If you do a search, you will find many threads on this topic here.

pickandgrin
04-15-17, 05:47 AM
What is the solution for the bedding? as bedding is really expensive here in Australia and I cannot change it again and again!

ginniebean
04-15-17, 05:21 PM
Lots of kids bed wet. It will clear up on its own. What you are doing is the right thing

Laserbeak
04-19-17, 12:12 AM
I'll admit I had a few problems with that while taking a variety of different types of sleep-inducing medications together. I've kept to just Temazepam and haven't had any problems. It was that mixed some non-controlled substance ones that caused the problem.