View Full Version : Desoxyn why only 5mg tabs?

attention
04-01-10, 12:23 AM
Why is desoxyn only come in 5mg tabs? There used to be 10, 15mg tabs and a diet pill containing 25mgs:
http://www.decodog.com/inven/MD/md28743.jpg

liveandletdie
04-02-10, 03:05 PM
probably because of the stigma against it

but also...compare it to dexedrine...atm there is only 10mg tabs

and i would guess a 5mg of desoxyn is as strong if not stronger than a 10mg dexedrine tab..

also since it's rarely used pharm companies aren't going to spend alot of money producing different dosage forms..

Yellow
04-07-10, 10:30 PM
probably because of the stigma against it

but also...compare it to dexedrine...atm there is only 10mg tabs

and i would guess a 5mg of desoxyn is as strong if not stronger than a 10mg dexedrine tab..

also since it's rarely used pharm companies aren't going to spend alot of money producing different dosage forms..
yeah , why make more than 5mg when dex is only 10mg (actually more like 8mg per POS barr pill) when its at least 1x as potent, more likely 1.25x+

and if ur doc sees fit, and if ur insurance allows, take 2 5mgs no? from what ive read tho, 5mg seems to be enuff for many

do u guys use it everyday? and when u use it, does sleep come easily?

erie
07-21-10, 08:11 PM
Here is how I take desoxyn, which was approved by my Dr.

7AM - 10MG

10AM - 5MG

1PM - 5MG

3PM - 5MG

7PM - 5MG

The 3hr staggered dosing is what I tried after just taking 10MG twice a day. I ended up having bad rebound effects around 6:30PM, which made home life really difficult. I actually find sleep easier now that I take a 7PM dose. The rebound was making going to sleep harder for me.

lolwut
08-08-10, 01:21 AM
because, bro, it's meth. there's a huge stigma against methamphetamine (but there isn't really against the non-methylated amphetamine molecule). Before freaky drug pushers started making this stuff a huge problem, nobody cared. It was just considered slightly more potent then dextroamphetamine. They both convert into the same thing anyways.