View Full Version : Daily De-clutter.... Thursday, April 8th

Krys.
04-08-10, 07:49 AM
Morning!

I slept in again and it's getting close to 7 now. hmmm perhaps I should start shutting off the pc at 10pm at the latest. So yesterday my ONLY goal was to clean up the living room so that I could sort laundry and put it away. Well I sort of 1/2 way did the living room. Then sorted the laundry but never folded or put it away so I have 6 piles of laundry in the living room. So todays goals for me are:

Fold & put away the laundry
finish the living room
tackle the pile of papers that is on the kitchen table
tidy the kitchen
find some missing mail to make sure it's not something important.

Ok that will do it for me. Wonder how much I'll get done. What are your goals today? Have fun getting them done.
Krys.

BrandNewDay
04-08-10, 09:55 AM
Hi Krys,

Thanks for keeping this going. I am out of town for the next few days with a job interview, but I will pick up with my daily list when I get back. I truly got more done for the few days I posted on this daily de-clutter thread.

Thanks again for taking the time to post. I wish you a joyful, productive day.

meridian
04-08-10, 10:06 AM
Nothing on the agenda clutter wise today, just business meetings. If it rains this weekend, though . . .

Krys.
04-08-10, 10:48 AM
Well so far all I've accomplished is I FOUND THE MISSING MAIL! It wasn't very lost apparently. I can already tell it's going to be one of "those" days though. Why? Because I just went to nuke my coffee in the microwave and took it to the fridge instead of the microwave. lol Fun times! (=

BrandNewDay: glad it's been helpful to you. I tend to get more done when I have something keeping me accountable too. Good Luck with your interview.

meridian: If it rains this weekend? Why just if it rains?

amiegrace
04-08-10, 01:05 PM
I felt really good yesterday because I used my timer to do 1 hour of housework and got done more than I could have imagined. I came to this thread because I am trying to psych myself into cleaning my yucky bathroom and clearing off the mess on top of my washer and dryer and putting it in the thrift store bag or in the closet to store, since most of it is outgrown baby clothes.

I am getting up this very second to start on the bathroom while my little nuggets nap. Right now. I swear, this very second :)

demfabbones
04-08-10, 08:31 PM
Got sick today :( Didn't get anything done at school or home but meh, it's almost the weekend.