View Full Version : Daily de-clutter...... Friday, April 9th

Krys.
04-09-10, 08:49 AM
I got sucked in to the computer again last night and didn't get to sleep until around 1:30!! For a girl that is usually out cold around 9pm this is ridiculous! My only plan today is to get as much done as I can. Nope, no plan. No rhyme or reason. Just do what I can. Maybe I'll come back in a bit and post a "did it" list. If the day allows it, then I shall.
Hope you all have a productive day. How about posting some goals? Make it a great day!
Krys.

kateribethrose
04-09-10, 02:37 PM
oh hi, I'm new here...

My day is kind of messed up already... I didn't sleep much (from about seven to eleven am or so) and I wasn't ready in time to make it somewhere important... and now I am just sitting around waiting for it to be time to go to the next appointment.

Maybe I can find something else to do with my time but I am not sure.

I have been dealing with some drama so that is making me all anxious and stuff. I don't want to be all focused on it but it's taking a little longer than I would like to get over it.

Anyway, I kind of like this idea krys, I noticed you seem to post a new de clutter thing every day. Your thread may help me a little too.

Until later everyone, bye.

Krys.
04-09-10, 03:17 PM
So far it's been a fairly productive day. I said I was going to post a did it list so here goes: Spent 30ish minutes on the living room, 25-30 on the kitchen, 15ish on the bathroom, 15 or so on master bedroom and got all the dirty laundry collected and taken the laundry room. It doesn't seem like much but it looks a whole lot better. I'd still like to de-clutter the kitchen table and work on the entry. I WILL do the table.... the entry is a "maybe" thing. We shall see. I hope all you NON posters are busy little bees and being so busy is keeping you from posting....lol

kateribethrose (http://www.addforums.com/forums/member.php?u=41496): welcome. I certainly hope this is helpful for you too. (= It's good for me. I didn't originally start this idea, it was LuvMyRotts brain child.. HOWEVER, I seem to be the early bird around here so I just sort of fell into starting it each day. Anybody could do it though.

Here that ya'll? If you show up and I've NOT started this, feel free to handle it for me! lol

demfabbones
04-09-10, 04:55 PM
Krys, I get what you mean about staying up late. I do this to myself all the time and I hate it!

demfabbones
04-09-10, 04:56 PM
Oh, and my computer at work won't let me post...I can get on and read but that's it :( So I usually don't post till afternoon... thanks Krys for not being the slacker, haha