View Full Version : Daily De-clutter.... Sunday, April 11th

Krys.
04-11-10, 01:27 PM
This is a bit late getting started today but better late than never right?

I don't have much time so this will be short and sweet Today I'm working mainly on bedrooms and laundry.

Anybody else have plans today?
Krys.

amiegrace
04-11-10, 01:57 PM
Yep, I FINALLY (after a week of vacation) got to the piles on top of my washer and dryer and sorted all of the socks and mated them, then went into storage and got out all of my pre-pregnancy clothes, figured out which I could wear and found something to wear to an interview on Thursday. Then I sorted out some clothes my daughter got and found a few that fit her now. I sorted all of my first daughter's baby clothes into sizes and spring/winter and re-stored them. About three hours in all and I feel HAGGARD now that I'm done.

livinginchaos
04-11-10, 02:00 PM
Hi Ladies!

I moved your "De-Clutter" threads to our household forum (http://www.addforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81250)

I love that you're doing these :) Please continue to make the threads in Household

AmberMommyof2girls
04-11-10, 02:06 PM
Today I am going to do laundry. Everything is sorted now just have to remember to keep up with it. I also am going to clean bath rooms and girls bed rooms. With less then 2 hrs of sleep. This is going to be a long long day.

Krys.
04-11-10, 02:12 PM
Hi Ladies!

I moved your "De-Clutter" threads to our household forum (http://www.addforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81250)

I love that you're doing these :) Please continue to make the threads in Household

Will do! I don't think I ever realized there was a household forum. Either that or I read "tips and tricks" after it and never investigated further. Who knows? lol Anyway, if that is where this belongs, consider me there! (=

livinginchaos
04-11-10, 02:19 PM
Thanks, Krys!

The household forum is harder to find, hopefully the redirects will help you all :)

meridian
04-11-10, 05:47 PM
There's a "Household Forum"??

Lots of good intentions today!

followed by a whole lot of . . . nothin' :(

salleh
04-11-10, 07:39 PM
well, those best laid plans as they say............

........rescheduled my flight for next Thursday, cause I am battling a hold your rib cage owie kind of cough........started yesterday, and within 12 hours has hit the maximum doubling over ribcage hurting stomach muscles aching kind of pain......

simply could not get on a little bitty airline seat for 4 and something hours.......

and of course can't begin to continue to sort and pack.......so you guys go on without me ........:(

I'll live, but it isn't gonna be easy for the next few days......