View Full Version : Daily De-clutter..... Monday, April 12th

Krys.
04-12-10, 10:03 AM
GOOOOOOOD MORRRRRRRNING!!!!!

How is everybody this fine monday morning? I'm a morning person and I actually usually like Mondays so it works. AND, I posted this in the RIGHT place today. Although the "tips and tricks" still throws me as this post is neither tip or trick but rather encouraging GIT-ER-DONE! lol No matter, if it works it works right? Anyway, it's a new beautiful day to get things done. My plans today are similar to yesterday. I got ONE bedroom done yesterday YAY! Today I'm going to work on another bedroom, continue to work on laundry washing/drying (the put away will come LATER) And some kitchen work is in the works too. What are your plans this fine day? Make it a good one and be sure to have FUN!
Krys.

meridian
04-12-10, 10:41 AM
Aside from a couple of work things, I'd love to finish cleaning off that dam coffee table!

I'll report back later!

stef
04-12-10, 11:37 AM
when I get home it would be really nice if I could put away my clothes so I don't get that huge pile by Friday night...well that's a small goal but seriously my days are like 12 hrs with work+commute

Krys.
04-12-10, 12:09 PM
meridian: good luck with that coffee table. You got so much done on it last time. Use that for encouragment!

stef: no goal is too small and any progress is still progress!

meridian
04-12-10, 01:17 PM
meridian: good luck with that coffee table. You got so much done on it last time. Use that for encouragment!

stef: no goal is too small and any progress is still progress!

Thanks, and Stef, I agree, every small step is a victory!:)

My goal is to post before and after pictures here. SOON

stef
04-12-10, 04:07 PM
LOL - I completely forgot! But I made a nice dinner.