View Full Version : Daily De-clutter.... Friday, April 16th

Krys.
04-16-10, 07:39 AM
Well Good Morning Everybody!

I have a busy weekend ahead so if I'm not particularly around I haven't ditched.... I've garage saled! :D So far today I"m still waking up. Gonna see about going to sleep a bit earlier tonight. ♪ ♫ always look on the bright side of your life ♪ ♫ ♪ I don't have huge plans today. Other than the basics I need to run some errands, make a shopping list, and CLEAR OUT THE CORNER BY THE FIREPLACE! Seems easy enough... lol So, what's up in your world? What are your plans? You can do it, just remember to talk to yourself during the process. Have a great day and KEEP IT FUN!:cool:
Krys.

meridian
04-16-10, 09:13 AM
G'morning Krys..

That needs TWO periods, right? :)

OK, taxes filed, coffee table still dusty. I'm gonna give the day some thought and get back to you (I hope),

Have a great day.

Supposed to be a rainy weekend here in the Big Apple, so maybe that will be a good time to do a little housecleaning!

Suz57
04-16-10, 11:02 AM
Hi Ladies-

Went to my first ADD support mtg. I had never met any adult who admitted they had ADD. It was wonderful. So- my son's party is in on May 8. This thread is saving me. Two rooms down- many to go. So- today's projects are finishing the bills and cleaning my room. Wish me luck...

Krys.
04-17-10, 07:26 AM
G'morning Krys..

That needs TWO periods, right? :)

Indeed it does.

Krys.
04-17-10, 07:27 AM
Hi Ladies-

Went to my first ADD support mtg. I had never met any adult who admitted they had ADD. It was wonderful. So- my son's party is in on May 8. This thread is saving me. Two rooms down- many to go. So- today's projects are finishing the bills and cleaning my room. Wish me luck...

That's awesome! Glad you had such a positive experience with it. Keep up the good work, and the posting, on the house. (=