View Full Version : Daily De-clutter.....Mini Challenge Monday, April 19th

Krys.
04-19-10, 06:25 AM
Good Monday Morning!
I hope the day is finding you all well. It's still dark outside here but it's going to be a BEAUTIFUL day. :p My husband replaced part of the fuel pump in my car (thank you God for him being good at that stuff) so my car trouble should be, well... less troublesome. :D I have a list of things that I'd like to get done so I'm going to post it and do what comes to me. Here goes:

work on gardening (tomato plants and cannas)
declutter the northwest corner of the living room
dishes, dishes, dishes!!!!!
sort and put away 2-3 loads of laundry
clean the bathroom (WHOLE thing)
mini challenge

Did you catch that last one? lol Ok so I thought that MAYBE just maybe on Mondays we could have a mini challenge. :cool: Please note the word mini. I'm not sure why..... just seemed like a good idea. Knowing me I'll run out of stuff to post after the first 4 or something. Today's mini challenge is.... de-clutter/clean ONE shelf of your fridge. Just one will do it. If you get carried away and do the whole thing, that's cool too but one will suffice. Please note, this does not mean to simply move the stuff the the next shelf down and call it good! lol Alright that's it for me. Check in, make your lists or just your few things and let us know how it goes! Have a FANTASTIC Monday! :):p:cool::D;)
Krys.

stef
04-19-10, 07:05 AM
I accept the mini-challenge!
there are some leftovers in there which should go before they become frightening and then neither of us want to throw them away. now, if I can still remember this tonight at 8:00....

CircularingCats
04-19-10, 08:13 AM
Hi,

I have already been slowly decluttering my fridge. Today's "mini" challenge is just on time.

To accept your challenge, yes, I will declutter one shelf entirely ... and perhaps do some more in the fridge. (Note: My fridge isn't all that big anyhow. :D)

Going to keep working on the rest of the house as well. Would like to do more laundry but rain is expected and I don't want to walk to the laundromat in the rain. :(

It's interesting to hear what other people's daily goals are. I make a minimum of goals so not to be disappointed if I don't complete all tasks.

I must say that I'm keeping a steady pace here and for some reason, my reading that I do on the side, has been picking up and I'm getting more of it done and done satisfactorily.

meridian
04-19-10, 10:14 AM
Did some re-ordering of my many many meds into a small tote so they are all in one easy to grab place.

Started organizing the kitchen table which has somehow become my desk. :eek:

And have actual paying work to do today! YAY! :)

I guess that means I have to go now :(

Suz57
04-19-10, 01:10 PM
You're on for the mini-challenge. Also- I am going to clear the kitchen table and one counter, empty the dishwasher and put stamps on the bills. I'll be back if I actually do the above. Have a great afternoon everybody:)

salleh
04-19-10, 02:25 PM
my mini-challenge for the day is to pack at least 3 boxes of watches for mailing back to California........