View Full Version : Daily de-clutter for Friday, April 23

Suz57
04-23-10, 10:19 AM
Good morning everyone- it's gorgeous outside. Even if I'm the only one still using this thread, I'm going to pretend that people are reading it and holding me accountable. So- with 15 days, 5 hours and 49 minutes until my party starts, I have to crank up the power on this de-cluttering. Today's goals include: finishing the basement, putting laundry away and taking care of one bill.

I actually had a brilliant idea.:p All of the boxes of old bills and paperwork that don't get weeded, can go in the trunk of my car! Of course- if I don't ever get around to removing them from the trunk- I better not get a flat tire...

Have a fantastic Friday.

Krys.
04-23-10, 10:34 AM
Hey there,
Thanks for starting this today. We had storms this morning so I had the computer unplugged. I think people read whether they post or not and it can be inspirational anyway. (= Be careful with hiding paperwork...out of sight, out of mind. My plans today are the stuff that I did NOT do yesterday:

Finish the kitchen (dishes, floor, & table mainly)
laundry, laundry, laundry
figure out what's for dinner
Whatever else stands out to me

Hope ya'll have a great day!
Krys.

Krys.
04-23-10, 02:36 PM
So I've done 2 things on the list. Dinner will be Pork Steak, butter & herb noodles, and green beans. And I got MOST of the kitchen done. I did 3/4 of the dishes, cleared and cleaned the table and swept the floor (even moved the table to do it) I also decluttered a few small spots in the kitchen that I don't normally notice but somebody else would. That's it so far. I should have gotten more done..... but I spent some time on the phone when I should have been doing other things. I'll do my best to catch up after getting kiddo from school. How is anybody else doing? Hope you are all having a great and productive day!
Krys.

Suz57
04-23-10, 07:19 PM
It's night and the work continues. I made a lot of progress in the basement. I weeded a box of 1996 bills and papers. Since my back is not great tonight, I think I'll continue to weed bills and papers in other boxes while I ice my back. A very productive day:)

Krys.
04-23-10, 09:46 PM
Suz: That's FANTASTIC! Seriously, that's so great. Paperwork is a nemesis of mine. I currently have a 30 gallon tote (yes you read the # right) full of papers that I need to go through, sort, and do the appropriate thing with. I have other random boxes of papers too. Keep up the great work!
Krys.

krb388
04-23-10, 10:25 PM
Grrrr everytime I see this post..It reminds me to check the mail........lol I think I put that up here on Tuesday or something..(that i hadn't checked in a week)...I have been out all day today...Passing right by the mail box...Now its dark to late to walk there............If anyone can send me a reminder that would be great for tomorrow.

meridian
04-23-10, 10:43 PM
I did some stuff today that needed doing some related to work, some related to an upcoming photo exhibit, some relating to making it possible to sit in the living room!

Life is good! :)

Hope you all had a happy day too!