View Full Version : Daily De-clutter.... Saturday, April 24th

Krys.
04-24-10, 08:10 AM
Hi there!

How is your saturday going? If I could crawl back in bed, I could sleep for another hour easy! Not much going on here today. As for housework... I think I'm just going to work on random stuff. I have a lot of random stuff that needs putting away too. For example, on of our couches has a handful of misc. clothes, a box of baby wipes, and a plastic hanger, hanging out on it. The room isn't a disaster or anything but it could definitely use a good tidy and put away. That is the best way to keep it from becoming a disaster. :) What are your plans today? Whatever they may be, have a splendid Saturday. :)
Krys.

Krys.
04-24-10, 02:51 PM
I gotta say, the living room is looking pretty good (even the entertainment center). I still need to de-clutter the pc desk... I don't wanna!!! It almost 2 in the afternoon. Definitely my slow time of day. The kitchen looks pretty good too. Almost all of the dishes are done and I even got the sink bleached!! And I have a load of hubby's jeans in the washer. I keep telling myself if I can maintain the main parts of the house that I will start going through stuff in the "junk" room little by little. Haven't done it yet but IT CAN BE DONE! Anybody else cruisin around here but me?
Krys.

Krys.
04-24-10, 04:49 PM
YAY!! I actually cleaned out one of my laundry baskets!!!! Again I say YAY!!! I'm so glad I got it done. Ok so I have 2 big laundry baskets. The thing is, I will use them for laundry for a bit then one day I'll use one to pick up all the random loose stuff with the intention of putting it away. Then I don't put it away. Then before I know it I have both baskets full of random stuff and don't want to tackle them. :oWell I tackled one!!! The other is sitting on my kitchen table waiting for me to tackle it too. (= We shall see how far that one goes.:D

krb388
04-24-10, 05:35 PM
I am so happy you just updated this because when i checked this morning I didn't leave right away and now I am going right this second!!!! Thank you. Krys.

My list:

Put the clothes in dryer
vacuum
mop
don't get overwhelmed
eat

I still remember and I am on my way to get the mail.

New reminder go through all of this mail.......................its scary.

meridian
04-24-10, 07:54 PM
Hi guys

Well I wanted to do a load of laundry but didn't.

I wanted to go to the bank but didn't.

I wanted to go to the frame store but they close an hour earlier on weekends so I was a half hour too late.

I DID do some grocery shopping.

I DID do a really very nice, very realistic Photoshopped mock-up of a wall with framed photographs on it for my upcoming group show . . . but it was that hyperfocus that kept me from doing the other things.

livinginchaos
04-25-10, 01:36 AM
I think I'm going to start joining this lovely, thread. I desperately need to clean. BADLY.