View Full Version : i feel so lost

mrs. dobbs
04-28-10, 11:11 AM
not much else to say. no intellectualizing, don't know what any answer would be. i just thought i'd make some kind of noise somewhere in the universe.

danelady
04-28-10, 01:17 PM
Um...I hear ya loud and clear!:)

Tabbycat
05-01-10, 07:57 PM
I totally hear you too....I'm in a similar place right now. Please know you are not alone, not the only one who is experiencing this. I'm glad you made some noise here - it helps me feel less alone in my "lostness."

Listen to yourself, & do what you need to in order to be healthy for now. I believe we will both find our ways, it may just take us some time. :)

*HUG*

Scooter77
05-02-10, 07:48 AM
yep, me too, I gotcha's

secretADDmirer
05-02-10, 08:07 AM
It actually made me feel a little better to see your post and read the replies (not that I am happy you feel this way). I was just telling my husband yesterday that I feel so lost, like I am just drifting along. I get so upset and frustrated sometimes because I just can't get a handle on this! But it's good to know I am not alone.

meridian
05-02-10, 11:25 AM
not much else to say. no intellectualizing, don't know what any answer would be. i just thought i'd make some kind of noise somewhere in the universe.

I've found in my life, and I sincerely hope this helps, that when I've felt most lost it is always just before something good happens.

I can't say why, but it really is always darkest before the dawn.:)

You know you can come back and tell us what's up. So please do if you think it will help.