View Full Version : I Get My Levenger Stuff Today!

meridian
04-29-10, 10:23 AM
I am a sucker for Levenger, but usually can't afford to splurge on it.

Normally I write notes on computer "Stickies" or on my iPhone or iCal program but then I don't see them enough. So I went retro to a paper system about a month ago.

I decided that I was having such good success with daily written notes that the Levenger system for handling note cards might be an real upgrade in terms of function and form because the written notes get all jumbly after a while.

I ordered these things. A Notecard Bleacher (HTTP://www.levenger.com/PAGETEMPLATES/PRODUCT/Product.asp?Params=Category=16-901|Level=2-3|PageID=2502) and a Notecard Wallet (Shirt Pocket Briefcase) (HTTP://www.levenger.com/PAGETEMPLATES/PRODUCT/Product.asp?Params=category=11-76|level=2-3|pageid=2398).

You can get Levenger discount codes online. I found one and saved 20%!

I'll lt you know how it helps. I'll even take before and after pictures of my work area.

Just checked the tracking.

On FedEx vehicle for delivery

YAY!

Spence's Mom
04-29-10, 11:52 AM
I love me some good office supplies and organization items really are a downfall for me. Now if I could get to a place to make them all work for me...have fun...I understand your excitement....COMPLETELY

meridian
04-29-10, 02:39 PM
Still waiting!! sigh

Sit-n-Spin
04-29-10, 03:20 PM
I like that bleacher note card thing. Great idea!

Spence's Mom
04-29-10, 03:20 PM
PATIENCE...I know...silly me...

Sit-n-Spin
04-30-10, 10:09 AM
I sent the link to my mother to see if it might be something she'd like sometime. It looks like it would be, and I'm always trying to think of something for a gift for her.

stef
04-30-10, 10:24 AM
"why would he want to bleach notecards?"
*checks link*
ahhh....ok.....

one of many ADD moments today :)

Sit-n-Spin
04-30-10, 10:26 AM
"why would he want to bleach notecards?"
*checks link*
ahhh....ok.....

one of many ADD moments today :)

That's okay. I suffer from occasional moderate-to-severe literalism myself. ;)

Spence's Mom
04-30-10, 11:55 AM
and did it arrive and did you do the dance of J O Y

meridian
06-13-10, 07:46 PM
and did it arrive and did you do the dance of J O Y

Oh yeah it arrived, I unboxed it and let it sit there for 6 weeks gathering dust! :o

So here is now MY DESK (http://www.addforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=895171&postcount=8) before and after . . . drumroll please . . . :)

Weird that I can't post an image link in this forum. :confused: