View Full Version : Daily De-clutter...... Saturday, May 1st

Krys.
05-01-10, 08:01 AM
It's a WHOLE NEW MONTH!! Wowzers!

GOOD MORNING!!!!

How are you today? So far so good over here. I have some things that I need/want to do today. It's not all decluttering but I'm gonna list the basics anyway. I think this month is going to kick of my body de-clutter too. I'm gonna get rid of about 20 pounds of body clutter. :D

MY LIST:

fix fence in an attempt to keep the goats in
mow the wet grass before it rains again and gets it wetter
start a food diary
make a new financial calendar
maintain kitchen
laundry x 2
pick up living room
decide what's for dinner!

Guess that's it...or at least all I'm listing. What are your plans today? Whatever they are, KEEP IT FUN and have a SPECTACULAR Saturday! :p
Krys.

stef
05-01-10, 08:51 AM
hmm I said I would do "the strict minimum" today - which i already did...(it's 2:45 pm here).
ugh no motivation. but i guess that's ok for today!

qinkin
05-01-10, 02:32 PM
You've got the right attitude Krys.

You know what I'm going to do, well

The very thought of "klearifying" my house environment makes me smile.
doing, today and yesterday and tomorrow.
~washed the curtains for the first time in 3years yesterday
~washing all the throw rugs door mats, and random blankets
~cleaning off the vent fans in the bathrooms

goats ! like goat adventures.
lol...i need a couple goats to keep the yard trimmed w/o lawn mowers. . uhh duh.. let em loose in the neighborhood.. muaha

goats! Go forth and multiply, hahaha.

SB_UK
05-01-10, 04:05 PM
quote=qinkin;87468
~washed the curtains for the first time in 3years yesterday
:) we don't have any of these
~washing all the throw rugs door mats, and random blankets
:) we don't have any of these
~cleaning off the vent fans in the bathrooms
:) ours broke and now has black duct tape all over it

goats! like goat adventures.
lol...i need a couple goats to keep the yard trimmed w/o lawn mowers. . uhh duh.. let em loose in the neighborhood.. muaha
:) hey! that's my idea - which I traded in for one of these
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:PGLdDO7V7SzjlM:http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41IPFVGQDwL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
$50 - powered by pushing, self sharpening, will last for several life-times which is good because you da' qinkitty.

It's nearly fun or maybe it's the absence of noise and electricity usage.

Krys.
05-02-10, 06:44 AM
You've got the right attitude Krys.

goats! like goat adventures.

My husband HATES them so they are not too far from going to the stock sale. Gonna Keep 2 or 3 but most of them are saying "see ya" They get out constantly, they get into hubby's shed/shop and tear everything up, been getting into the neighbors crop field (he stopped by one day and asked us to do something about them because he's about to plant and doesn't want them tearing up his crops) So, BYE BYE GOATS!

qinkin
05-03-10, 03:13 PM
>...i thought you were fixing the fence!?

lol, say it aint' so, letting the goats go!:(

Krys.
05-03-10, 03:32 PM
>...i thought you were fixing the fence!?

lol, say it aint' so, letting the goats go!:(

Oh it's *so* alright. I did get the fence worked on. But goats are persistent. That fence has practically gotta be water tight to keep them in. lol Not as easy as it sounds. Not to mention they don't serve any purpose. Can't milk them, can't eat them... they just cause aggravation. Hubby doesn't mind us keeping a couple but the roughly 30 we have are just too many to manage right now. Crazy critters.