View Full Version : Daily De-Clutter.... Sunday, May 2nd!!

Krys.
05-02-10, 06:51 AM
GOOOOOOOOD MORRRRRRRRRNING!!!

How's it goin? My day started at 5am! Which is to say that I was awake at 5, not that I've actually been doing anything for that long. Yesterday was a good day but I got nothing done except the cake. Well and I journaled SOME of my food. I had forgotten what a pain in the butt that is. It's worth it though. Sleep, water, calories, and exercise.. the 4 "secrets" to weight loss and better health! Oh yeah, and I cleaned up and vacuumed the living room. I kept decent track of my kitchen too... until the chocolate cake. Hey I had cleaned that kitchen 3 times already and just didn't have a 4th in me! hehe Ok so I COULD have done it but after having a belly full of venison stew followed by chocolate cake, the lazies took over. But today.... today is a new day! My list is:

fix fence
clean up last nights kitchen mess
laundry x 2 or 3

Ok brain hasn't kicked in to high gear yet today. I'll have to figure out the other stuff later. Hope you all have a STUPENDOUS Sunday!
Krys

Suz57
05-02-10, 08:47 AM
I have to finish the de-cluttering today. So this is going to be my online checklist again. It's off to my morning shower, more tea and then it's hopefully the last clearing of the family room and kitchen.

stef
05-02-10, 04:46 PM
my sunday is over! 5 bags down to recycling.