View Full Version : Daily De-Clutter..... Friday, May 7th

Krys.
05-07-10, 07:17 AM
Good Morning folks!

What, I'm MIA for 2 days and no thread? :rolleyes: Well I'm here today. So, I guess I'll get right down to business. I haven't really don't much of ANYTHING around here the last couple of days. The ONLY thing I'm committing to do today is the kitchen. I'll try to get back here later and update a bit but for now, what I know is that I MUST get the kitchen done. What are your plans today? Keep it fun and have a GREAT day! :p:):cool:
Krys.

stef
05-07-10, 08:42 AM
nothing! I am at work and then have dinner and go to a rehearsal.

I must say, I finished cleaning the bedroom and a bit of the bathroom. I can actually finish that tomorrow after my Mom arrives (jet lag nap...)
my husband is going to get stuck with the dishes but such is life!

meridian
05-07-10, 11:45 AM
Did my art show, which really was a challenge in decision making -- which 7 of my images to show, what sizes to print, which frames to buy, how to organize and hang the pictures.

It was a great exercise and I got a lot of very positive feedback.

BUT I was the last one to hang the art of the group of 8 and I finished just in time to head home, shower, change and get back for the reception. TYPICAL!

Now I just have to stop procrastinating on the two remaining jobs I have in-house and finish them up . . . so I can get back to procrastinating about de-cluttering! :D

cluttermom
05-08-10, 12:50 AM
I put the edging against my new flower bed and set rocks up against it. Also did some laundry and a general tidy. Yesterday I started organizing a cupboard in the kitchen and got the bottom two shelves done. Today I am lacking motivation and feel very tired so I didn't get as much done as I wanted to.