View Full Version : Finding an Adult Support Group?

PookDo
05-13-10, 10:35 PM
I live in Saint Paul Minnesota and I am having a tough time finding a support group.Does anyone know where one may be or how I can find one?

PookDo
05-13-10, 11:01 PM
I found one.Going to check it out next week because I missed this weeks meeting.Is at The LDA of Minnesota

AmyAcer
05-13-10, 11:17 PM
I live in Saint Paul Minnesota and I am having a tough time finding a support group.Does anyone know where one may be or how I can find one?

i thought this was a support group:confused:

Tara
05-15-10, 02:58 PM
Sometimes ADD / ADHD Coaches offer free in person support groups too. It might be worth a try to search for ADD / ADHD Coaches in your area and contact them for recommendations on support group.

iMad
05-15-10, 03:18 PM
I'm in in the Twin Cities also and CHADD hasn't returned my call about meetings. That's so lame! Why have an answering machine if you don't return calls? That's why I joined this site, but in person contact, with a limited time commitment is most helpful for me.

Tara
05-15-10, 03:26 PM
Maybe you need to call again. I get calls all the time from people with ADHD who don't leave their names and phone numbers in the voice mail. Sometimes I also get garbled messages or the person speaks so fast that I can't understand them. I know myself I sometimes reverse the digits in my own phone number when I give out to people too...lol