View Full Version : Daily de-clutter for Saturday, May 15

Suz57
05-15-10, 11:09 AM
Hi Everyone- Just wanted to send a huge thanks to all (especially to Krys) who gave me advice and encouragement for my major decluttering project to get ready for my son's party. The party was a success and the house never looked better. Yesterday, 3 neighbors came over for coffee and later, 4 women came over for dessert after a night out. There's still lots to do but it doesn't seem as overwhelming. Thanks again. Suz

meridian
05-15-10, 12:32 PM
Getting close to having my "work work" done and then focusing on the house and setting it up for the new work! :)

stef
05-15-10, 02:00 PM
I really should do the dishes in like 5 minutes....but the Twins/Yankees are on live....
suz glad your party went well that's great!

Krys.
05-15-10, 06:41 PM
Oh yay Suz! I KNEW you could do it. Doesn't it just feel great!?!

Sorry I've been slacking here recently and haven't been keeping up with posting these. I misplaced my old eye glasses a couple of weeks ago so I went to the eye doctor for the first time in 10 years. Got my new ones in the mail yesterday. So I went from bad glasses, to no glasses to new perfect glasses. Being able to suddenly see properly is an adjustment (can we all say motion sickness) Hopefully in another day or two I will have adjusted to them and be back on track with the house and my posting. (=