View Full Version : Daily De-Clutter.... Mini Challenge Monday, May 17th

Krys.
05-17-10, 06:55 AM
Good Morning Y'all!

Not sure if you read my response to the last post thread started here but I got new glasses and am still adjusting to them. I haven't been to the eye doc in 10 years and hadn't worn glasses at all in over a week. And boy were my eyes bad (I could only read the "E" on the eye chart with my right eye) Maybe now that I can see I'll get more done around here... If I don't run away screaming.. lol Ok anyway, on with the day....

MINI CHALLENGE
Today I want you to go through each room/area of your home and put away at least 3 things that are out of place. You can do more if you like but be sure to do 3 in each place first!

As for the rest of the day. I really need to work on my fridge. Ewww, just ewww. Wish me luck (I'll need it) and have a MARVELOUS Monday!
Krys.

Krys.
05-17-10, 01:45 PM
Well I have not even TOUCHED the fridge.:o My entry way however, looks FANTASTIC! Typical of me huh? Do everything BUT my list. lol I still have a few things to get done in there (entry) though. I still need to do the mini challenge too. Guess the entry is done as far as that part goes. Now I just have to mini challenge 7 or 8 more rooms and I'm good.:D

Anybody else here today?

stef
05-17-10, 04:02 PM
nothing for me today!