View Full Version : Daily De-Clutter.... Wednesday, May 26th

Krys.
05-26-10, 09:10 AM
Good Morning People!

So it's been 9 days since one of these was done. How are your homes looking hmmmm? Sorry it's been so long but I just couldn't wrap my head around making a list of things recently and 1/2 thought that somebody else might start them. Eh, no worries, here now right? Although it was ginagirl's to do list that she started in the Women's Forum which prompted me to do this today. Admittedly, today I really need to do a bit of everything and while some of this is considered "to do" it can pretty much all be looked at as decluttering so here goes:

ENTRY: clear off the top of the freezer, organize the shoes & jackets (also freshen the chinchilla's cage & vacuum)

KITCHEN: counters, dishes, stove, table, fridge (all decluttering)

LIVING ROOM: entertainment center, pc desk, pick up and put away all the stuff on the floor (few papers, laundry, toys)

BATHROOM: counter, laundry, empty trash, shower/tub straighten (lots of bath toys and a few washcloths that belong somewhere else) I need to scrub the toilet and clean the mirrors too but that's not de-cluttering.

MASTER BEDROOM: put away the random stuff that's laying around.

HALL: do something with the dirty laundry monster that resides there.

So that looks to be about it. Will I get it all done.... not on your life but I'll do my best. (= What are your plans today...? KEEP IT FUN and Have a Wonderful wednesday.
Krys.

Krys.
05-26-10, 10:43 AM
Just stopping by to update my progress..... I've not done much but hey, as I always say ANYTHING is SOMETHING... so far this is what I've gotten done:

MASTER BEDROOM: put away the random stuff that's laying around. (also I dusted, made the bed and cleaned the tv screen)

Oh and I found my checkbook. Here is my updated list to do (I wish there was a "strikethrough" option here but there's not so UPDATED LIST:

ENTRY: clear off the top of the freezer, organize the shoes & jackets (also freshen the chinchilla's cage & vacuum)

KITCHEN: counters, dishes, stove, table, fridge (all decluttering)

LIVING ROOM: entertainment center, pc desk, pick up and put away all the stuff on the floor (few papers, laundry, toys)

BATHROOM: counter, laundry, empty trash, shower/tub straighten (lots of bath toys and a few washcloths that belong somewhere else) I need to scrub the toilet and clean the mirrors too but that's not de-cluttering.

HALL: do something with the dirty laundry monster that resides there.