View Full Version : Daily De-clutter.... Thursday, June 17th

Krys.
06-17-10, 09:01 AM
Good Morning!

Gonna be a hot one here today (90s with 90% humidity) I'm thankful for the air conditioners on days like this. I have a question for anybody who chooses to answer. What, if anything, is the difference between clutter and having a mess? Dirty is a whole different thing all together. My house isn't dirty... I keep my counters disinfected, my carpet vacuumed, my trash emptied, etc. But it is often cluttered/messy. So is their a difference between clutter and mess? I mentioned the spare room yesterday. I consider it "cluttered" with it's boxes and boxes of stuff and the ton of laundry I need to sort. But the rest of the house right now is a MESS! (Not dirty though.) I'll use the living room as an example. I fell asleep without picking it up last night and right now it looks like toys r us threw up in it. Also, there's an unfolded blanket on the floor, a few articles of random laundry here and there, the vacuum cleaner is out, the entertainment center has some stuff on it that doesn't belong. It's not a lot of stuff and probably won't take more than 15 or 20 minutes to get everything tidied up but it looks like a huge mess. Like I said, I consider the spare room cluttered, and the living room a mess. Do you differentiate between the two?

TODAY'S LIST:
I need to work in each room today (don't want to have much to do over the weekend), I also need to clean the chinchilla's cage, take out the trash and put away laundry. Wish me luck.

OTHER: shopping list, fill out insurance claim form.

Krys.
06-17-10, 07:39 PM
I didn't get much of anything done today... seems like I've been on the phone all day long. So far I've talked to my husband multiple times, my cousin, my brother and my mom (twice). Sheesh! I've done nothing but picked up the living room, cleaned the bathroom, and fixed dinner. At least I got those done though. (= Hope y'all have had a great day.
Krys.