View Full Version : Search Engines

EshkaronsEngine
06-21-10, 01:53 PM
I use Google, Youtube and StumbleUpon. BTW the forum search sucks ash.

adhdPEteacher
06-22-10, 09:56 AM
I use dogpile, google but lately I think I got that nasty malware that redirects..oh how I hate that.

EshkaronsEngine
06-22-10, 02:47 PM
I use dogpile, google but lately I think I got that nasty malware that redirects..oh how I hate that.
Thanks for the dogpile. I like lots of ****. Forget about what you use can people just name different search engines. Bing is one

adhdPEteacher
06-23-10, 02:21 PM
Well, I had that stupid firefox redirect with my google...so I had to look in other directions. Once I updated to win7 64bit...and got the new firefox 3.6.4 I think...its gone away, plus I have flash on firefox lol

yeah!

EshkaronsEngine
06-23-10, 06:58 PM
When I was in the market I invested a lot of money on a little Torontonian company that made this cool search engine called Cluuz. Lost every penny but hey it was to my fellow Canadians.

barnops
06-24-10, 05:56 AM
Well, I had that stupid firefox redirect with my google...so I had to look in other directions. Once I updated to win7 64bit...and got the new firefox 3.6.4 I think...its gone away, plus I have flash on firefox lol

yeah!

You can change the firefox redirect by just changing your homepage in the internet settings.

EshkaronsEngine
09-07-10, 06:25 PM
check out spezify it gives you information in an interactive collage form.