View Full Version : Daily De-Clutter & clean....... Tuesday, June 22nd

Krys.
06-22-10, 08:07 AM
Good Morning!
I hope the day is finding you well. I have no shortage of things to do around here but have been lacking motivation. I think that perhaps today I will drink at least 8oz of water right after each cup of coffee. I think that dehydration has been part of my issue lately. I've been forgetting to drink water and that's never good. Instead of some big list of things I NEED to do, I think that today I'm just going to put down one thing. When that's done, I'll move to something else. My one thing for now is... LAUNDRY ... No, not ALL the laundry. Just the laundry that is in my living room floor at the moment. Yesterday I went through a 30 gallon tub of my youngest son's clothes and separated it into different piles: shirts, pants/shorts, sleep clothes, too small, too big, bedding & not stuff that wasn't his. Today I'm going to get it put away. I will be back when it's done! Not sure if I will post another "to do" at that point or if I will do other things before that and go with a "did it" list or not but either way will work. I seem to be starting to ramble so I'm gonna say.... HAVE A TERRIFIC TUESDAY!
Krys.