View Full Version : Professional Coaching in the NYC area

Careem
07-09-04, 11:58 PM
Hello. I am new to the forum.

Does anyone know of any coaches in the New York City area?

Thanks

Careem

Tara
07-10-04, 12:47 AM
Most ADD Coaches work over the phone so it really doesn't matter where they are located.

Careem
08-10-04, 02:38 AM
Do you know of any phone numbers or of any websites that may help?

Thanks

Most ADD Coaches work over the phone so it really doesn't matter where they are located.

Andrew
08-10-04, 08:53 AM
You might try www.addconsults.com

sywi
05-30-05, 09:25 AM
Hal (Harold) Meyer, the co-founder of CHADD in New York, does ADD coaching in NYC (UWS) and Connecticut. His listing on ADD Consults is at http://www.addconsults.com/articles/full.php3?id=1427 (bottom half of page). It gives his contact info there. He also runs the ADD Resource Center, which trains ADD coaches. I've used him; he's a bit pricey (I seem to remember $200/session), but I thought pretty good. (Of course, I had never been to a coach before, so I had no standard of comparison. YMMV.) He is a nice guy, anyway; gave me a free session after I got laid off from my job. We concentrated mainly on work issues. He specializes in "high-functioning" ADD adults.

prolific
02-12-06, 07:29 PM
Check out Bonnie Mincu

kgatoux
06-15-10, 11:14 AM
Dr. Gatoux uses a collaborative and holistic aproach towards empowering individuals in mastering his/her goals. She collaborates with families, schools, and medical professionals in order to gather a well rounded view of the individual's learning needs and then puts together a behavioral plan for successful attainment of goals sought.