View Full Version : What time do you go to bed naturally?

Marspider
07-14-10, 11:42 PM
I mean if it were up to you, your body's natural preferred time not influenced by having to be at work tomorrow etc.
Whenever I have holidays, I find myself going to bed later and later until I start sleeping at dawn. It's getting light where I am, it's 4:40, and now I'm going to waste the whole day cause I'm probably not waking up till noon.
Sigh.

StoicNate
07-15-10, 12:58 AM
I get to sleep at around 5-6 AM.

Koblin3426
07-15-10, 05:42 PM
Oh wow I failed hardcore. I want to change my vote :P I voted what I DO not what my body/myself WANTS to do. I feel like my body naturally wants to stay up until 3:30-5:30 and sleep for 9 hours. If there were no rules or regulations I would totally do that. However, life seems to hate that. Which sucks, because I feel like a vampire.

I feel the most calm/social at night. I also feel more focused. It's weird :O

stef
07-16-10, 03:43 AM
in a perfect world i would go to bed around 12:00 am and sleep until 8 am! I never get to do this...

The Audience
07-18-10, 12:10 PM
I'm very much a night owl. I usually go to bed at 2-4. But sometimes I don't get tired till 5 ish.

I'd be more adapted to spain or some place where everything is open till midnight and people generally don't sleep till 2 am or later. I find the whole 9-5 thing really oppressive. I'm in a coma any time before midday, and I'm mentally at my sharpest and calmest from 8 pm onwards.

*edit*
I just found this (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delayed_sleep_phase_syndrome)and it has a lot in common with my curious sleeping habits ..hmm..

Archon
07-18-10, 08:26 PM
My body sleeps with a very poor rhythm.