View Full Version : Question?

Dolphin92
07-22-10, 03:22 AM
For anyone else dose it take you forever to do your homework. becuase for me even when i get started right when i get home i usually don't get finished untill like 12:00 in the morning. How long dose it take you to do your homework.

And becuase of that do you feel like your no good becuase your slower then everyone else.

Please leave your comments

barnops
07-22-10, 03:35 AM
Depends when I start.

If I start a day before it's due, it takes me a day.
If I start 2 hours before it's due, it takes me 2 hours.

The extra stress kicks my brain up to it's correct operating speed

Jabbz
07-22-10, 01:53 PM
I never really did my homework. I just found it a waste of time, considering I understood things faster than others.

I do know that my school was really lenient so that I didn't need homework to pass usually it was just practice.

Michiko74
07-27-10, 10:30 AM
For anyone else dose it take you forever to do your homework. becuase for me even when i get started right when i get home i usually don't get finished untill like 12:00 in the morning. How long dose it take you to do your homework.

And becuase of that do you feel like your no good becuase your slower then everyone else.

Please leave your comments

Wow, did you live my life? :p

Took me forever to do my work. Well, I think I spent half the time not really understanding what I was doing. The other half trying to concentrate to understand what I was doing.

Hard not to feel worthless when you struggle trying to do the easiest things.

kristymarie_24
07-27-10, 02:05 PM
im going to real estate school online and ive procrastinated so long i need to start all over again...i cant seem to understand or remember any of it...ugh sooo frustrating!

Spaced_In
08-13-10, 05:20 AM
No i dont really have that problem. Usually when i do homework i just do it and for some reason i get it all done really quickly. I'm always the first one in my class who finishes their homework. Which is weird coz i dont really like doing it but when i do it i sort of just go into a bit of a relaxed state and just keep working and working until i finished. Yet i dont like doing it. Does that make sense to anyone? Lol oh an i get really annoyed when someone interrupts me especially when it involves doing some other form of work

Skybunny
08-23-10, 12:45 AM
Ummmm...If i remember I have homework, actually take it out and start it it takes me forever cause i zone out while doing it usually, even if it isint hard. If its math homework, it will not get done. I zoneand wander off and forget i ever started. Maybe thing will be different for 11th grade...they need to be

Alex9
08-24-10, 08:21 PM
My homework takes me forever. I get distracted a ton and I take mostly honors classes, which is a horrible combination.

SilverDoe
08-28-10, 06:57 PM
I have 'A' days and 'B' days. They alternate and have differant classes. Also, for my homework I have an extra day b/c of the A, B schedual. So I usually just try and finish everything due in 2 days, that way in case I forget to do something, I can finish it the next day. It's also just nice to know that you are set for 2 days :D