View Full Version : flea fogger

EYEFORGOT
07-22-10, 07:05 AM
I'm losing the battle. :( I've done the natural stuff, but I didn't do the heavy-duty Frontline until it was too late. My house is infested.

Any suggestions for a good flea bomb/fogger? I'm not looking forward to all the work that goes into preparing for it, but I'm a desperate woman and need to conquer the little buggers.

Amtram
07-22-10, 07:59 AM
I've used Zodiac bombs with success. Another hint, put a 3 inch strip of flea collar in your vacuum cleaner bag and vacuum everything you can't throw in the washing machine.

doiadhd
07-22-10, 09:13 AM
Steam them out...borrow a steamer hoover....they float on water,i think...so if soaked the steam will bring them to the top?and suck em out....

If a person a read....that if you dunk yourself under water then get some form of scoop for then,that'll win a battle....

I just made this up...have you tried this?

OnlyMe
07-22-10, 10:41 AM
I tried foggers a long time ago, about fifteen years; and they didn't work particularly well. What worked was using the anti-flea stuff that you dab between the shoulders of your pets, in our case our cats. Maybe foggers have improved since then?

stef
07-22-10, 04:30 PM
(I am sorry i have no advice but I keep misreading this and thinking that "flea fogger" is someone's user name and thinking "well now that's original!")

I really hope you find something that works.

doiadhd
07-22-10, 05:13 PM
(I am sorry i have no advice but I keep misreading this and thinking that "flea fogger" is someone's user name and thinking "well now that's original!")

I really hope you find something that works.

I was pausing...and could not think out why...it is kinda catchy,and collar i like,the word...i'm not into that yet,still 30,give it 10 years.