View Full Version : ADD/ADHD Meetup...also looking for venues to hold support groups

jf0417
08-05-10, 04:04 PM
Hey all,

I actually just became the Co-Organizer of an ADD/ADHD Meetup group in the New York City area, that mostly functions as a support group. (I edited out the link cause I don't wanna get in trouble!!!)

I'm actually looking for free/very cheap venues to hold bi-monthly or monthly support groups. If you happen to have access to a space or know of one, please let me know. I really want to resurrect this group and start having more events, but space is at such a premium here in NYC.

Thanks for your help, everyone! Feel free to PM me or post anything you know here :) If you even want to join the meetup, PM me (unless the moderators say its ok that I can post the link) and then send me a Meetup message and let me know you came from ADDF!

Laserfocus
09-10-10, 07:31 PM
I would like to see more of this; I don't think true clarity can happen until we meet others in the fog.:confused: And I do want to meet others that are just like us.
Hey all,

I actually just became the Co-Organizer of an ADD/ADHD Meetup group in the New York City area, that mostly functions as a support group. (I edited out the link cause I don't wanna get in trouble!!!)

I'm actually looking for free/very cheap venues to hold bi-monthly or monthly support groups. If you happen to have access to a space or know of one, please let me know. I really want to resurrect this group and start having more events, but space is at such a premium here in NYC.

Thanks for your help, everyone! Feel free to PM me or post anything you know here :) If you even want to join the meetup, PM me (unless the moderators say its ok that I can post the link) and then send me a Meetup message and let me know you came from ADDF!