View Full Version : Chat -.-

SilverDoe
08-28-10, 11:19 AM
It will work when hell freezes over.  and please don't lock this thread!!  i beg of thee!

Werl
08-28-10, 05:11 PM
Well, he'll froze over in 2005 when apple went Intel. :p

Zahra
08-30-10, 08:50 PM
So it doesn't work? It's not just me?

meridian
08-30-10, 09:00 PM
It's been broken for a while . . . and fixed and broken again. Don't hold your breath!

Rebelyell
08-30-10, 09:08 PM
we need to have get togethers from our areaS where were from like NY PA An Nj etc.be nice to know what we all look like.I know this probably will never happen or work out.

Possum
09-01-10, 10:08 PM
we need to have get togethers from our areaS where were from like NY PA An Nj etc.be nice to know what we all look like.I know this probably will never happen or work out.

I'm a member of another board where everyone got together in Philadelphia - too far from Colorado. But everyone who went posted pictures and comments for the rest of us to enjoy.

Nifferka
09-02-10, 08:10 AM
I'm a member of another board where everyone got together in Philadelphia - too far from Colorado. But everyone who went posted pictures and comments for the rest of us to enjoy.

Straight Dope?

shysmile
09-06-10, 11:47 PM
The chat room here never works....not for ages anyway.

What if someone creates a free private chat room hosted by another site and link it here for us to use as an alternative chat room?

I'm not sure if that's against a rule or something. :confused: If it isn't then it could be worth a try. Would be cool to chat with some people here real-time. :cool:

tinywiney
09-07-10, 12:06 AM
The chat room here never works....not for ages anyway.

What if someone creates a free private chat room hosted by another site and link it here for us to use as an alternative chat room?

I'm not sure if that's against a rule or something. :confused: If it isn't then it could be worth a try. Would be cool to chat with some people here real-time. :cool:

From the ADDF guidelines:

*No links to other groups, forums or communities in signatures or posts,without the explicit written permission of a Site Admin.

Complete forum guidelines are found here:

http://www.addforums.com/forums/announcement.php?f=75&a=91