View Full Version : Story like Electronic music

ADHDAlbert
09-21-10, 06:02 PM
If anyone is interested here is my music. It's bass heavy techno-dubstep-ambient type stuff. I try and tell stories with my music. Check it out at

www.bubblesmusic.com (http://www.bubblesmusic.com)

EshkaronsEngine
09-21-10, 06:06 PM
Yeah sounds great I wish I could settle down enough to start on my music. The best I do right now is just play my classical guitar and sing and record with my phone. Good on you for sticking with it to make this great sound. I actually play around with ring-tones at zedge. that is quick and easy.This is a little too involved for my concentration level at the moment. Thanks for posting

ADHDAlbert
10-07-10, 12:34 PM
Right on! Music is like one of the three things I can actually concentrate on. Everything else, forget it! I love classical guitar. There are some free programs that allow you to record on your computer. If you ever need any advice, let me know!

Thanks again.

Trooper Keith
10-09-10, 01:22 AM
I have an amateur studio setup and play and record guitar and theremin. Some of my recordings are posted in another thread in this subforum for posting your creations. You might consider posting some of your stuff there. =]

ADHDAlbert
10-09-10, 07:41 PM
I should! If I could only figure out how to post up from soundcloud...

Trooper Keith
10-09-10, 08:26 PM
You might consider using Tindeck, it's a very cool service for musicians. Also, what DAW do you use? I was using FL Studios for MIDI and loops but I've just upgraded to Ableton Live! and I'm learning it even as we speak. I also use Cubase for recording, but depending on how well Ableton goes I might drop Cubase altogether.

ADHDAlbert
10-21-10, 08:06 PM
I use Sonar 8.5 producer. I have a dell with 6gigs o memory and an i7 intel chip. I go through an M-audio delta 1010lt and use a MicroKontroll from Korg. I've tried just about everything out there and find Sonar helps me the most since I'm also recording sounds and vocals.

I tried ableton but it sounds "wierd" to me. The artifacts it creates are funky in a bad way. At least to me. I'm also not a fan of everyone using the time shift fetures to make a Def Leopard trance remix. With that said Ableton is a bazillion times better than cubase, logic, digital preformer, and slightly better that Reason(I haven't tried their "Record" yet though).

I'll cheack out tindeck. thanks!

Trooper Keith
10-21-10, 08:39 PM
I haven't tried Sonar. Tindeck is great if you're uploading MP3s but it won't do anything else. I'd like to try Sonar at some point, I've heard great things about it from other people too.