View Full Version : Numerology

EshkaronsEngine
09-25-10, 03:59 PM
I just got a free numerological chart done. My life path number is 11 for extremely spiritual and my life's purpose is to reach enlightenment. My expression number is 7 which means I'm a xecret rebel and loner and prefer to have the company of fantastic thoughts and daydreams to the company of people. I love this I always knew I had an Ace up my ****.

Abi
09-25-10, 04:03 PM
Lol, since this IS in meditation and spirituality and NOT in the science and academics thread, i have no objections... sounds like good fun... is it an online test? what's the link?

EshkaronsEngine
09-25-10, 04:07 PM
You're name is no accident. http://www.numerologist.com/?gclid=CJyus9Owo6QCFQ90gwodgR8l4Q

EshkaronsEngine
09-27-10, 09:34 PM
I see you floating in a sea of endless time - great vistas and a feeling of lifetimes behind and ahead of you. I get the feeling of urgency with you ESH, things that must be done, lessons that must be experienced. I sense the rhythm of life, the cycles we all experience.

From your Life Path in combination with your Soul Urge, I get the impression that you have a pleasant personality, and are generally liked by others. You can be easily hurt at times, and as a result are more careful with displaying your feelings than you used to be. ESH, I sense that you are a very busy person who is always on the go. The more you have on your plate, the better. At times you wish you had less to do, but you would be totally lost if you woke up one morning and found nothing at all to do! This couldn't happen, of course, as every time you get a space you seem to fill it up very quickly. You'll be just as busy in late life as well ... in fact you won't get time to grow old, you'll just simply keep on growing!

Having said that, it's not surprising you need a break after this past year. Let's face it - we all need a little breathing space now and again to re-charge our batteries. Remember to take time to smell the roses! Esh, you have had a few worries recently about money, but you know you have the power to solve them. While it's been a bit of a bumpy ride financially these past couple of years, the next 18 months or so will be a lot easier.

Looking at your Personal Days and Personal Months, you should be pleased ESH... it shows that shortly you will receive some pleasant news. It is nothing momentous, but is sufficient to raise your sights and hopes. It is good news. I sense a period early on in your life - teenage years perhaps - when you felt misunderstood, as if you couldn't really get close to anyone, as it you are walking on the outside of life. These feelings very occasionally reoccur. You are a very special person ESH.

The experiences you undergo are all for a very special purpose, one I'm sure you are not aware of yet. Nevertheless, you are progressing in exactly the right direction. Your timing is good and you are learning from every experience. I don't know if you believe in reincarnation, but I get the feeling that you are a highly evolved person, as if you have lived many times before. In time you will have much to offer the rest of us.

Romantically, it has not always been easy, and your outlook on life has changed because of this. The future is much easier in this regard than in the past.ESH , you have sometimes wondered if you have made the right decisions at times, and it looks as if you have. You work best when you make your own mind up on things, though it is useful to ask other people for advice before you make your own mind up.

I see some travel in your future, and several new horizons beckoning. Your progress in this world has not always been as fast as you would like, but I can see significant growth in the future.

You tend to feel you have a lot of unused capacity, and that people don't always give you full credit for your abilities. I can see you happy and productive in your old age, surrounded by friends and family. You are of above average intelligence, and will keep on learning all the way through life. ESH, this is just the smallest glimpse of what numerology can show you about your past, your present, and your future. I have something truly exciting I'd like to share with you, where you can get a "sneak peak" into the surprising future that awaits you:

meadd823
09-27-10, 11:07 PM
My life path number is 11 for extremely spiritual and my life's purpose is to reach enlightenment. My expression number is 7

Expression number seven?

Glad it was free . . . .

I will have to come back tomorrow tell ya if it matches the charts I have done on my husband. I learned on him and my mom because they were people I knew well enough to know how accurate the method was but because it was not me I would also be objective enough to determine wether or not the method itself was going to be worth the time and effort it will take me to fully learn it.

I found the personality profiling to be accurate enough to proceed with the birth date aspect of it.Even my husband was surprized at how accurate it was after he sat there watching me "play"!!!

Abi
09-28-10, 06:15 AM
I received mine and .. ermm ... a lotta it is so inaccurate it had me laughing... let me find some gems..

Abi
09-28-10, 06:26 AM
This stuff stuff is SOOO wrong, especially laughable gems are highlighted in red, by me.

[Abi], your Life Path of 4 ...

http://www.numerologist.com/media/images/numbers/4.png You are a trustworthy, practical and down to earth individual who places ethics above materialism and greed. You are a humanist at heart, and your life path focus is usually related to manifesting the greater philosophical ideals into practical reality. For this reason your expectations of yourself and others are unusually high.

You are a doer, more than a talker and nothing annoys you more than an individual that does not follow through on what he or she says he is going to do. You don't suffer fools gladly and have no problem swiftly eliminating people who you consider being a liability from your life. You especially have no tolerance for silly, neurotic or shallow people.

One of the problems of being a four is that you expect others to be of demanding of themselves as you are of yourself. It is painful for you to realize that others simply don't have the same perseverance, dedication and devotion to improving the world that you do. Many 4's are also extremists, tending to be very right wing or very left wing in their thinking.

Your incredible stamina, perseverance and will power allow you to accomplish ten times the amount of work that anyone else can in one day. Others often realize this about 4 and take advantage of your almost superhuman qualities. Your organization and planning skills are exemplary and for that reason you are a fantastic strategist, administrator, project manager. You are a perfect example of how "slow and steady wins the race."

However, it is part of your life path to learn how to delegate responsibility and let others take care of themselves every now and then! Many 4's are unhappy campers by the end of their lives simply because they chose the path of the hard-working martyrs while others reaped the benefits of all of their pioneering work. To avoid this you should always spare yourself the trouble of always making things right and let others be accountable for their own mistakes.

Often your tenacity and strong will is perceived as stubbornness. Fours often don't make good leaders as others see them as too autocratic and demanding. Of all of the numbers, you are most prone to such disorders as obsessive compulsive disorder and being addicted to perfection. The plus side of this is that many of you own dream homes that are spic and span from top to bottom. You are also an excellent landscaper and interior decorator.

You choose your friends and business partners wisely and function best in a team of two. You may have few close friends during your lifetime but the ones that you do have are loyal for life. You are dependable and trustworthy and more willing than most people to sacrifice what you have for greater good of all. Those who witness this are often touched by your kindness.

You are enraged by any type of social injustice and can be quite outspoken about politics, religion or ethics. Although your intentions are good, it is also one of your life challenges to learn to be tolerant of other's beliefs and opinions.

As the number 4 is associated with the earth element and the four elements you a re the most grounded of all of the numbers. This makes you an excellent parent and provider. You usually marry early in life and because of your conscientiousness about money are quite wealthy by the end of your days. You also love animals and will probably enjoy the company of many pets during your lifetime.

EshkaronsEngine
09-28-10, 11:26 AM
Sorry it didn't work out for you abi. I believe you have to believe first.

EshkaronsEngine
09-28-10, 04:55 PM
Hi again ESH, Mastering numerology is like mastering any skill. The more you know about the tools you are working with - the more adept you are going to be at accomplishing the craft. In this case your tools are the numbers themselves and the craft is the extent of your personal ability to interpret the numbers. The more you know about what each number symbolizes the better able you will be at divination and personality analysis.

You might be wondering why Blair and I have chosen to introduce you to the meanings of the numbers first before we introduce you to the reductive calculations used for the divining of such numbers as your personality number, your soul urge number or karmic number. It is because when you get to more advanced calculations you will need to start learning by eye and intuition to come to conclusions about just how much of a number is dominant in a particular name. This is particularly true when it comes to defining more abstract numbers such as the Planes of Expression, Essence and Life Challenge numbers.

In the case of the planes of expression, essence and life challenges calculations you will be asked to weigh out the dominance of a certain number against others. For instance you can be the most dominant number 1 personality in the world (as ones are famously very self-centered) but if your name is dominated by 9s your innate selfishness may be very much mitigated by a desire to sacrifice all for others. This is because nines tend to follow a more humble or spiritual path in life. To help you get a handle on the key traits that are symbolized by each number here is a selection of 20 key words that describe each one.

The Number One: The Creative, Male, Dominant, Alpha, Leader, Ambition, Initiation, Individualism, Self, Arrogance, Aggression, Attainment, Happiness, Fulfillment, Glory, Fame, Birth, Fire, Unique, Omniscience

The Number Two: The Submissive, Female, Dualism, Cooperation, Consideration, Cooperation, Balance, Mediation, The Other, Love, Flexibility, Adaptability, Grace, Dance, Harmony, Devotion, Obedience, The Subconscious, Water, Soul Mate,

The Number Three: The Divided, Triangle, Multiples, The Holy Trinity, Faith, Hope and Charity, Expression, Speech, Wit, Society, Art, Culture, Sensuality, Sorrow, Immaturity, Passion, Air, Surprise, Spontaneity, Change, Sex

The Number Four: The Builder, Foundation, Stability, Patriarchy, Power, Progress, Earth, Justice, Ability, Manual Dexterity, Practical, Law, The Conscious Mind, Civilization, Traditional, Profit, Wisdom, Commerce, Health, Conviction

The Number Five: The Visionary, Expansion, Opportunity, The Matriarchy, Adventure, Imagination, Story-telling, Symbols, The Subconscious Mind, Individualism, Freedom, Healing, Miracle, Choices, Unconditional Love, Mercy, Kindness, Invention, Resourceful, The New Age, Assistant.

The Number Six: The Protector, Provider, Healer, Nurturing, Children, Empathy, Intuition, Sympathy, Quality, Sustenance, Love of Community, Unconditional love, Circulation, Economy, Agriculture, Charity, Balance, Grace, Evolution, Simplicity, Sorcery.

The Number Seven: The Analyst, Thinker, Science, Learning, Education, Study, The Written Word, Logic, Alchemy, Secrets, Myth, Religion, Ritual, Understanding, Knowledge, Isolation, Chastity, Dignity, The Collective Consciousness, Genius.

The Number Eight: The Manifesting, Wealth, Power, Riches, Status, Material, Pragmatism, The Ego, Provision, Aggregation, Dictatorship, Multiples, Business, Investment, Employment, Appearance, Customs, Skills, Exchange, Reality, World Transformation.

The Number Nine The Humanitarian, Religious, Charitable, Philanthropic, Duty, Calling, Mission, Obligations, Hardship, The Higher Self, Spirit Guides, Mysticism, Faith, Angel on Earth, Faith in Mankind, Optimist, Suffering, Self-sacrifice, Karma, Enlightenment, Divine Wisdom.

The Number Eleven The Master Teacher, Illumination, Enlightenment, Inspirational, Idealism, Intuitive, Psychic, Channeling, Poetry, Art, Symbols, Expression, Dreamer, Revolution, Drugs, Alternate Consciousness, Mysticism, Catalyst, Prisoner, Prophet.

The Number Twenty Two The Master Builder, Dreams Made Manifest, Ancient Wisdom, Realization, Force of Nature, The Future, Evolution, Technology, Universal Love, God, Retribution, Redemption, Love, War, Leader, The Universe, Personal Power, Charisma, Service, The Divine Imagination.

So as you can see, numerology can be as complex as the human personality itself and it takes a number of calculations to paint an entire portrait of a human's psyche. In fact one could say that there are about as many numerological combinations in this type of divination as there are human individuals so it is very, very rare that two complete numerological charts are the same. In the next newsletter we are going to introduce you to the core numbers that should be the essential basis of any reading. These are : * The Life Path Number (which is based on your birthday); * The Expression Number (which is based on your full birth name); * The Soul Urge Number (which is based on the vowels in your name); and the Destiny number (which describes your inner dreams and potential based on the consonants in your name). Until next time ... Sincerely, Blair Gorman Numerologist.com p.s. Give me 24 hours, and I will give you the answers to virtually every question you have about your future, your career, your finances, family and relationships.

sarek
09-29-10, 07:56 AM
My life path is supposed to be a seven. But I think the system is completely wrong about my expression number 3. But interestingly that could be because that is my given name which my adoptive parents gave me. I think I should try this again with my real birth name.

But as for my life path. Wow, this is uncanny. Of course this is closely linked to astrology. I have outline the blatant inaccuracies in red

You are a reserved, analytical and peace-loving soul who is blessed with intuition and intelligence. Your ability to concentrate(LOL), learn and absorb information far outshines other numbers and you often excel at all forms of scholastics. Usually your intellectual prowess as well as the clarity and foresight of mind is very evident to others at an early age.

However at the same time you are also a very spiritual number. This is because you believe whole heartedly in the relationship between Mother Nature and science. This is part of your inquisitive nature and determination to get to the bottom of what makes the world tick.

You dislike braggarts, gossips and neurotic individuals and find socializing difficult. This is because you can barely hold back your contempt of other people, who are often, indeed acting like fools. You dislike crowds, noise and confusion, so others are more likely to find you watching television at home rather than attending a big sports events.

As you are so intelligent and intuitive, you almost always end up being in the right place at the right time. Number 7's tend to excel at any career that they choose as they have the discipline and mental power to master anything in half the time of the other numbers. As they are so smart, they are also often very good with money and never make the mistake of letting compound interest work against them. If you are a seven then you are the number that is probably the most reluctant to lend or borrow money.

Your mind works at the speed of lightening but often this makes it difficult for you to be understood by others. Others simply cannot evaluate or analyze information as fast as you. Some 7's have such quick minds that they have difficulty expressing themselves. One of your life path challenges is to learn how to slow down and accommodate those that may not be as smart as you but may offer you emotional rewards in your life.

The fact that you are so easily misunderstood makes social and love situations very challenging for you. Usually 7's suffer a great deal of rejection from their peers as they are seen as contemptuous and aloof. Overcoming shyness is also a common problem for sensitive 7's who can't understand why others don't appreciate how smart they are.

You are not likely to have a wide circle of friends, but once you do accept someone as your friend the bond is usually for life. The same thing goes for your love life. It is not unusual for a seven to go their entire life without a partner simply because you cannot relate to the emotions and drama that accompany most relationships. This causes you to appear self-centered to others as you opt to spend your time on more interesting subjects.

As emotions are very trying for your brilliant mind, you may find yourself feeling very unbalanced when you are in a relationship. More than any other number you are very prone to negative codependent behaviors such as obsession or acting out fears of abandonment on a partner. For this reason many close personal relationships don't often last.

You are happiest when you are alone to pursue your innermost thoughts and inner dreams. You may also be interested in the occult or metaphysical matters as well as science, anthropology, archaeology and religions. Many number 7's are great music lovers as it is an art form that blends math with spiritual qualities.

Abi
09-29-10, 08:12 AM
Mine [4] basially says i'm an NT :rolleyes:

sarek, check out the morality one i posted... and the God one Eshk did. Both are pretty good.

Abi
09-30-10, 05:31 PM
OW WOW... SOMETHING GREAT IS GONNA HAPPEN ON SUNDAY!!! :rolleyes:

Hi there [abi],This will be a very quick (but very important!) email.I've been looking at some of the numerology charts I've donerecently, and it seems there are some events in your near futurethat you'll VERY much want to know about!I need to look further into your chart before I can tell youmore, which may take me a few days ...So, be on the lookout for an email that I'll send to you thisSunday (Oct. 3, 2010) -- with the subject line of: "[abi], what you must know about your near future"Until Sunday ...Peace and light, Blair</PRE>
</PRE>
</PRE>

Abi
10-01-10, 12:19 PM
So.. if everyone's is accurate except mine... what does that mean?

Esh? Do I really have the inner NT in me? :confused:

EshkaronsEngine
10-01-10, 12:30 PM
So.. if everyone's is accurate except mine... what does that mean?

Esh? Do I really have the inner NT in me? :confused:
You remind me alot of my older brother who is very NT. If you find the right med combo I really think you could pull it off. The way I see it the ADDF is phase in your life before you take on the responsibilities of a higher paid NT job.

Abi
10-01-10, 12:36 PM
Lololol

K, thanks. Tho' that remains to be seen.

Lol. :D

EshkaronsEngine
10-02-10, 12:04 AM
In this newsletter, we are going to introduce you to
the four core Numerology readings. These include the
divination of the Life Path Number, The Expression
Number, The Soul Urge Number and the Destiny Number.

Whether you are punching your birthday and full name
into a computer program or asking a numerologist to do
your calculations in person, almost every numerology
report contains these four elements:

* The Life Path Number that is based on your BIRTHDATE

* The Expression Number (sometimes referred to as the
Personality Number, Potential Number and Destiny number)
that is based on ALL THE LETTERS OF YOUR FULL NAME
GIVEN AT BIRTH.

* The Soul Urge Number (sometimes also called the Soul,
Soul Path or Heart's Desire number) that is based on
a reduction of the VOWELS in your full birth name.

* The Destiny Number (sometimes also described as the
Inner Dreams, Inner You or Karmic Number) that is based
on a reduction of the CONSONANTS in your full birth name.

First of all lets look at the divination of the LIFE PATH
NUMBER. The Life Path Number is calculated from assigning a
numeric value (which don't worry! we will provide for you
next week) to your birthday (which must be written out in
long form as in 05/25/1959 as opposed to 05/25/59.)

The Life Path Number is perhaps the most commonly requested
reading of all of the numerology readings as it is the
easiest and fastest to do. It describes your journey through
life and what you can best hope to accomplish.

However simply looking just at your Life path number does not
constitute what I would call a full reading. Even a reading
that consists of just the four core elements is not a complete
analysis as it only describes the most likely projected path
when you are born. It does not take into account special
challenges or potential moments in time when you can use your
free will in order to change what would otherwise be your fate.

The Life Path Number is the sum of your entire birthday
including the year. This number represents whom you were
when you came into this world and the extent of your
potential and limitations physically, psychologically,
spiritually and emotionally.

For instance a number Three may be born into this world
with enormous talents and charisma but according to
traditional numerology may not be able to sustain a
relationship one on one for long because they are so busy
following the calling of a successful career.

However, a number three who also has a Soul Urge Number
of two (which is about finding true love) could meet a
soul mate because they learn to transcend their personal
fears and flaws. This is why it is important to look at
all four of the CORE calculations before you assess a
person's numerology chart.

The next core number you will be learning how to calculate
in this course is THE EXPRESSION NUMBER. This number is
derived from all of the numbers in your full birth name.
Not your married or pen name. It must be the name you were
born with including all of your middle names.

The Expression Number is the number that describes all of
the talents and personal potential that you will have at
your disposal during this lifetime. This is the number that
describes the ideal version of you that can develop if you
make the right choices in life.

Some people are often quite daunted when they first
calculate their Expression number as usually the
interpretation describes ideals that may seem impossible
to attain. Either that or they feel disappointed in
themselves because the interpretation somehow "rings
a bell" and they realize that they have achieved their
potential so far in this lifetime.

One of the values of performing the Expression Number
calculation is that it can be a wake up call that shows
you just how far you have strayed from your heart's desires.
In essence, it can help you remember what it was you always
wanted to be when you were a little girl or boy. For instance,
a stockbroker, with a Life Path number of materialistic eight
might have an Expression number of nine, which means despite
accumulated wealth his or her real desire might be to adopt
children or be a philanthropist.

Without the fulfillment of the ideals of their Expression
number in their lives people often feel empty or depressed
no matter how successful they are.

Although you may find it difficult to live up to the
expectations of your Expression number, the reading is
almost always a call to action that asks you to live
in the here and now and fulfill your original ambitions.

The SOUL URGE NUMBER is calculated from the VOWELS in your
full birth name. The unique interpretation that results
from this number can almost be described as the ethical
measure of who you really are on this earth. It defines
what or whom you value most and describes "what makes you
bloom and what makes you wilt."

The Soul Urge Number is a very spiritual reading and the
value of it's calculation is that the resulting interpretation
often points you in the direction of where you can find real
fulfillment in life. By this I mean the "food for your soul"
that can help you thrive, rather than just survive from day
to day.

The Soul Urge number is often revelatory because it also
describes your inner desires as opposed to the limitations
of your birth as imposed by the Life Path Number or your
higher calling as described by the Expression Number.

For instance, a person with a spiritually oriented number
9 Life Path Number could feel rather lonely if they have
devoted their life to chastity and the church if their
Soul Urge Number is actually a number two which is about
finding a soul mate.

As you can see, as we go on describing the function of
the four core numbers that the readings can be as
contradictory and complex as our personalities.

The fourth core number, the KARMIC NUMBER is arrived at
through the reduction of the consonants in your name.
This is the number that describes your secret fears,
hopes and fantasies. It also represents the mysteries
of the unknown. Some numerologists ascribe this number
as possessing the traits of a person that you were in
another life. At any rate, it describes the individual
that you are on a subconscious level.

The Karmic number also possesses the odd quality of
describing how others might see you as a first impression.
It is considered to be a description of your astral imprint
and what effect it has on other people and situations.

For instance, a nurturing Life Path number six might
strike others as a busybody or interfering character
if his or her Karmic number is number one which is a
number about vainglorious achievement. The Life Path
number six might be truly oblivious to other's perception
that he or she is taking others to seem "holier than thou"
thanks to the distortion provided by the Karmic Number Three.

If anything, the Karmic Number can explain why sometimes you
feel like you are "damned if you do and damned if you don't"
and why sometimes you may have strange dreams or feel
compelled by strange or irrational urges that even to yourself
seem "out of character."

In the next newsletter we are going to get into the
nitty gritty of the calculations, starting out with
instructions about how to calculate that cornerstone
of all numerology formulas - The Life Path Number!

Until next time ...

EshkaronsEngine
10-11-10, 09:17 PM
Hi there Esh,
I've just been looking over your numerology chart again, and thought I had better let you know some important things that I believe are likely to happen in your life... You may not be fully aware of it yet Esh, but you are about to set forth in a brand new direction. You have special skills which you have not yet utilized, and their discovery and development will create a lot of excitement and happiness in your life. Ahead is more enthusiasm, more energy, and a solid sense of purpose. With hard work and a bit of goal setting, you will surprise everyone (including yourself!) with what you achieve. Esh, I also get a strong feeling of a highly developed inner life. Things have not always been easy for you, and you have certainly had to learn the hard way. You have had to learn to control your sensitivity, to hide your feeling at times. Remember that this may have been essential when you were younger, but it does you good to open up and express how you really feel at times. I can see this sensitivity being channeled into profitable areas in the near future, so what you used to regard as a hindrance will soon become a blessing.Esh , I invite you to avail yourself to a complete numerology reading, which details what's going on right now (and more importantly, what the future has in store for you) in virtually every important aspect of your life.