View Full Version : Help --Adderall Crash

imaguy
09-27-10, 10:31 AM
I am in need of support or suggestions of people who experience or experienced the “Adderall Crash”. I am a 34 year old guy that takes 60 mg of Adderall on a daily basis. I don’t take the medication on weekends due to tolerance issues; however, due to the weekend crash, I now find myself in a precarious situation.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
On weekends I tend sleep the entire time, waking up occasionally to intense sugar cravings. I am really concerned about the lack of energy, and the excessive sugar intake on weekends. This has occurred consistently over the past two years and despite my complaints to my doctor, nothing is being done. <o:p></o:p>
This really sucks as I literally feel unable to get out of bed on the weekends. My weekends are spent tired and with deep depression and guilt. Unfortunately, my friends aren’t able to understand this and I have lost many friendships. <o:p></o:p>
Has anyone experienced this? Any suggestions on how to obtain some understanding from my friends as I now find the situation completely hopeless? I am not crazy but will admit my current depression medications no longer work.<o:p></o:p>