View Full Version : Treating ADHD a different way - Metamorphosis clinic (Toronto)

lostsoul
10-05-10, 12:05 PM
Hey guys,

I just wanted to share the wonderful experience I've had with my doctor; Dr. Adam Stein. He's been helping me treat my ADHD with and without medication as with many of his other patients.

He's really an amazing and insightful doctor. He's been working with people who have ADHD for over 20yrs long when people thought it was a myth. He truly understands what it's like for a person with ADHD and he never gives up on you.

Along with medication, I've been doing hypnosis and self control techniques. I can now recognize when my thoughts are going out of control and I instantly take time and relax. I rarely find myself getting distracted and I can finish my school work on time and without accomodation!!!

Check out his website www.isitme.ca (http://www.isitme.ca) he's got a few vids of guys with ADHD talking about their experiences. It's really worth the time to check it out.

They offer workshops on addictions like cocaine, alcohol, sex (sadly I didn't have that one :() etc..

If you have any questions send me a PM and i'll get back to you asap.

Cheers.