View Full Version : Any ADDers/ support groups in Chapel Hill/Carrboro?

Jasper
07-27-04, 11:00 PM
Howdy folks

I was wondering if anyone knows about any ADD support groups in the aforementioned areas.
If anyone on this forum is at these places and would like to exchange info and strategies, gimme a yell.

Thanks very much and best wishes
S

Maryann Charles
08-29-04, 10:30 PM
Hi Jasper!
I am new to this and I was wondering if you ever found any support groups? I tried looking somewhere in the support department.
I am just glad we have the forums to try and get some help. I have done the one on one therapist counselor blah, blah, blah.
It is o.k. but it sure would be nice to actually talk or listen in groups or something similar.
Hope to hear from you.
MSC

Maryann Charles
08-29-04, 10:35 PM
[QUOTE=Maryann Charles]Hi Jasper!
I am new to this and I was wondering if you ever found any support groups? I tried looking somewhere in the support department.
I am just glad we have the forums to try and get some help. I have done the one on one therapist counselor blah, blah, blah.
It is o.k. but it sure would be nice to actually talk or listen in groups or something similar.
Hope to hear from you.
I have never been told my message was too short. I just got this sent back to me because the message was lacking 10 characters. It doesn't help to make this complicated.
MSC

stylestina
02-08-05, 04:02 AM
Hi!! Come and check this out ... I am replying to your request to join a NC group. I hope you aren't too far away to travel to Morganton once a month. You don't have to attend every time if you don't want to. It's totally up to you.(I know the feelings involved with ADHD also!)
BIG Local HUGZ 2U,

TONYANC
02-27-06, 06:29 PM
http://adultadd.meetup.com/71/

TRIANGLE GROUP